Belles,Beasts and Beau's what a spooktacular season coming our way !!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hakuna Makarla
    Banned User
    • Aug 2005

Re: Belles,Beasts and Beau's what a spooktacular season coming our way !!

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
    LOL I took it down because I made a bunch of posts in the debate lounge and I didn't feel like seeing my face plastered all over the page! :lol:
    oh thats a hoot!! well you need to put one up, I loved seeing all your avatar changes. ( at least we do not have to pay for an avatar, right :lol:

Comment

• Princess Buttercup
      MiceChatter
      • Aug 2005

Originally posted by silverphoenix View Post
      sent it in pm to those special people.

Then how come I didn't get one? :lol:

Comment

• Hakuna Makarla
        Banned User
        • Aug 2005

what? you never got the memo either? wow I do feel special :lol:

Comment

• Princess Buttercup
          MiceChatter
          • Aug 2005

Originally posted by disneymeimei View Post
          No thank you please....

I had a french dip sandwich, steak fries, and cantaloupe....

Tomorrow I will take on the Special-K challange (it is easier for me to say no to spaghetti! LOL)

Since when are a french dip sandwich and steak fries on a diet? Oh wait....I see that you're planning to start dieting ....tomorrow!

Comment

• Joshrzmeup
            MiceChatter
            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
            They have this play money named after the principal, its laminated and each week they get so much for doing chores etc. All the kids have this envelope in there desk for the money. when they want to spend it they just go to the office, and there is a ton of stuff they can buy, or save up and go on trips to ski or swimming or something like out of town trips.
            We had something similar to that in 8th grade on my 'team'. They were called 'Castle Awards' after the english teacher, Mrs. Castle. You got them (a castle stamp) on homework papers for doing a good job or if she caught you doing something nice for another student in the class. (1 smaller stamp = 1 buck) or for 100% on a test or quiz (1 big stamp = 5 bucks). After so many you could excuse a homework or quiz, or add it to your score.
            If you saved them up, and got to 150 and turned them in, the teacher would take you out to lunch, your choice.
            Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

• Princess Buttercup
              MiceChatter
              • Aug 2005

Ten days? I thought it was 12 what are monarchs, are these butterflys? wow I better get all my bags finally packed :lol:

Yes! There is a place called Natural Bridges by the beach and there are so many monarchs at this time of year. It is truly amazing.

Comment

• Hakuna Makarla
                Banned User
                • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
                We had something similar to that in 8th grade on my 'team'. They were called 'Castle Awards' after the english teacher, Mrs. Castle. You got them (a castle stamp) on homework papers for doing a good job or if she caught you doing something nice for another student in the class. (1 smaller stamp = 1 buck) or for 100% on a test or quiz (1 big stamp = 5 bucks). After so many you could excuse a homework or quiz, or add it to your score.
                If you saved them up, and got to 150 and turned them in, the teacher would take you out to lunch, your choice.
                yes yes thats it. only they get play money thats laminated she can give some money to not have homework that night ( she loves home work now :lol: ) and so forth.

Comment

• Hakuna Makarla
                  Banned User
                  • Aug 2005

Yes! There is a place called Natural Bridges by the beach and there are so many monarchs at this time of year. It is truly amazing.
                  oh this sounds wonderful!! I can not wait. I love seeing the ocean and all the natural wonder :yea:

Comment

• Hakuna Makarla
                    Banned User
                    • Aug 2005

I have 3 memory cards now !! I will besnapping so many pictures. wow I can only imagine the cost of developing them :lol:

Comment

• DMof2
                      most magical vaca ever
                      • Sep 2005

Wish Money looked like this!!!
                      ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

• Joshrzmeup
                        MiceChatter
                        • Mar 2006

I remember Marine World (before it became six flags marine world) having something like that, and it was really cool, go into the place and you'd be covered in butterflies!
                        Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

• Hakuna Makarla
                          Banned User
                          • Aug 2005

Originally posted by DMof2 View Post

Wish Money looked like this!!!
                          which reminds me, I have to get some of these for the scrap books!!! thank you Kalli these are adorable!!

Comment

• DMof2
                            most magical vaca ever
                            • Sep 2005

which reminds me, I have to get some of these for the scrap books!!! thank you Kalli these are adorable!!

I got the kids Hershey Park Dollars for their photo albums....

I thought I was being nice and gave my friends niece and daughter (Kayla) a Hershey Dollar to put in their photo albums and my friend just shoved them in her purse and then gave them both to her niece to spend.

Some people just don't get it I guess *Sigh*

Comment

• DMof2
                              most magical vaca ever
                              • Sep 2005

I have 3 memory cards now !! I will besnapping so many pictures. wow I can only imagine the cost of developing them :lol:
                              :lol: Oh I haven't had pictures developed in ages.... I save um' all on CD and browse on the pc. I really have to get to Sam's Club or WalMart and have some done!

Comment

• Hakuna Makarla
                                Banned User
                                • Aug 2005

:lol: Oh I haven't had pictures developed in ages.... I save um' all on CD and browse on the pc. I really have to get to Sam's Club or WalMart and have some done!
                                one word..... snapfish.com..... they are way better then walmart, you just upload and they take care of the rest. I love them and the pics are awsome!!!

Comment

• Hakuna Makarla
                                  Banned User
                                  • Aug 2005

I got the kids Hershey Park Dollars for their photo albums....

I thought I was being nice and gave my friends niece and daughter (Kayla) a Hershey Dollar to put in their photo albums and my friend just shoved them in her purse and then gave them both to her niece to spend.

Some people just don't get it I guess *Sigh*
                                  How rude!!!

Kalli, how is youyr friend dong? the one you baby sat for? I have had her on my mind for weeks now.

Comment

• DMof2
                                    most magical vaca ever
                                    • Sep 2005

one word..... snapfish.com..... they are way better then walmart, you just upload and they take care of the rest. I love them and the pics are awsome!!!

I've looked at snapfish.... I just like to get my pics in an hour.

Sam's club charges 13 cents per pic... I think that's pretty cheap for an hour.

Comment

• Hakuna Makarla
                                      Banned User
                                      • Aug 2005

I've looked at snapfish.... I just like to get my pics in an hour.

Sam's club charges 13 cents per pic... I think that's pretty cheap for an hour.
                                      wow!! wish we had a costco, or sams

Comment

• DMof2
                                        most magical vaca ever
                                        • Sep 2005

How rude!!!

Kalli, how is youyr friend dong? the one you baby sat for? I have had her on my mind for weeks now.
                                        I really don't know much.... She's been very distant lately. I haven't seen her since we went to Hershey Park last month.

I talk with her one or two times a week now on the phone but she's just acting very odd.... But that's not really anything out of her character. I've known her for over 20 years now and she's always been a bit strange.

I don't think she wants to discuss it so I don't ask her anymore.

Something tells me that this friendship is going to fizzle out after all these years

Comment

• DMof2
                                          most magical vaca ever
                                          • Sep 2005

wow!! wish we had a costco, or sams
                                          I can upload them to the store and have them done in an hour OR have them shipped to my home address within 3 days. I think it's 11 cents if you have them shipped to the house.

Hmmmm... something to look into.

Maybe you can just use my sams club acct # and order them and have them shipped to you....

Will look into that

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X