This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belles,Beasts and Beau's-A Walk on the Wild Side

Welcome to the new home of the Three B's. Who will be the first to post?
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216

Re: Belles,Beasts and Beau's-A Walk on the Wild Side

looks like it was you...

Comment

I was lost for a sec...
      "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

I always wanted to start a new thread and now I have. My life is complete, I can die in peace now.
        >>Alan<<
        Member 216

Comment

Here's my room....

Good job naming the thread KOH!
          Boo!

Comment

Since I never really go though pages of posts, I will post on the first page.
            Haha!
            Hello.

PS my cute shoes from target totally hurt my feet. I guess that was Karma for the dump sales clerk to scan the box (I didnt switch, I swear) and charge me half the price.
            http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=B000FELXI4

Comment

Originally posted by disneymeimei View Post

Here's my room....

YOU LIVE WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE TOO?? That book was awsome !!!

Comment

40 more minutes then my weekend begins!
                "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by disneymeimei View Post

Here's my room....

I am still geekin out over the image and just started a new thread about it in the MC Journalist and Writers Club on Gold :lmao:!

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfHearts View Post
                    I always wanted to start a new thread and now I have. My life is complete, I can die in peace now.
                    hey i wanted to name the next one.. oh well maybe next time sigh

lol

Friends for life

Comment

Helloooooooooooo room seems a bit Dark :lol: hello everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
                        Helloooooooooooo room seems a bit Dark :lol: hello everyone!

i am here with my new dsl.. and waynes lap top though

Friends for life

Comment

Originally posted by kelly View Post
                          hey i wanted to name the next one.. oh well maybe next time sigh

lol
                          I'm sorry Kellster, I got so excited when someone mentioned we were going o need a new thread soon, in absolute glee, I forgot. You know I love you girl and I would never step on your toes. You may beat me if you so desire.
                          >>Alan<<
                          Member 216

Comment

your fine king, Kelly was n0t yet ready and so she can name the next one. I am sure when she gets to chatting she will close this one out ion a week or less :lmao: we will all be in disnelynad so she will be to keep the post count up

Comment

your fine king, Kelly was n0t yet ready and so she can name the next one. I am sure when she gets to chatting she will close this one out ion a week or less :lmao: we will all be in disnelynad so she will be to keep the post count up
                              I hope so, she has been gne for way too long. I hope you have the best time on your vacation. What are you doing with the kids?
                              >>Alan<<
                              Member 216

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfHearts View Post
                                I hope so, she has been gne for way too long. I hope you have the best time on your vacation. What are you doing with the kids?
                                moms taking care of them, and 4 more days and I am out of here!!! I can not wait, she will be coming here to take care of them, I have been cleaning all day to make the house perfect. and then I am gone! we have decided to start saving up for next year and all of us go at christmas time. well 3 of us, My 5 year old can not handle the noises and not having to wait for rides. I may think long and hard in taking him. it may way to much and I am not spending 5 days at the motel again.

Comment

:: runs through the thread screaming, arms flailing like Kermit's ::

Ok I made my contribution to this thread... carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                                    :: runs through the thread screaming, arms flailing like Kermit's ::

Ok I made my contribution to this thread... carry on.
                                    ok, what was that all about and why?

Comment

Whoa... I thought I was going to be transported to the "old" thread and suddenly I see single digit post numbers!!! I thought DW had found some way to send us all to the Twilight Zone for a minute there!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                                      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

ok, what was that all about and why?
                                        I don't mind Aimster running through the place but we must remember that this is not a clothing optional thread.
                                        >>Alan<<
                                        Member 216

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X