X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tis the season to start shopping.....

fa la la la la

I know there are quite a few of us that like to do Christmas shopping early, so I thought we could use this for sale updates etc.

This week is Toys R Us's annual buy one get one 50% off board games special, including some Disney games. They also have dvd's on sale for $4.99(same price at Circuit City) Mix Sticks are on sale for $39.99 and the new DDR game for $39.99 WITH a dance pad all at Toys R Us
    Last edited by dsnylndmom; 10-09-2006, 12:25 PM.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Re: Tis the season to start shopping.....

Since the little mermaid came out on DVD last week, target was doing a thing that if you bought the dvd, you got a dress up wedding dress with it. Thats great and all, but I have 2 daughters who are really close in age, so Id have to get one dress and then buy the other......egh.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Our toys r us is only doing by one game get one 1/2 off. What a rip! But, I am going this afternoon to check out the dvd's. My kids both announced that they was gameboys for Christmas - I may be doing the after thanksgiving day sale to find those.
      sigpic
      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
        Our toys r us is only doing by one game get one 1/2 off. What a rip! But, I am going this afternoon to check out the dvd's. My kids both announced that they was gameboys for Christmas - I may be doing the after thanksgiving day sale to find those.
        I just edited my post it is buy one get on 50% off, I don't know what I was typing :lol:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Disney board games you say? Those are about the only ones my daughters play. I was sooooooo tempted to get the disney version of clue yesterday.
          "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by frecky View Post
            Disney board games you say? Those are about the only ones my daughters play. I was sooooooo tempted to get the disney version of clue yesterday.

Mine LOVE Haunted Mansion Clue, they had no interest whatsoever in regular clue but they love the HM one. They have a Disney Guess Who at TRU that's included in the buy one get one 50%
            I want to get the Splash Mountain Sorry and Pirates Life for my boys for Christmas this year, they want those sooo bad.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Did you see all the games they have in the toy part of the emporium at disneyland now? its insane. I was like, yeah.........Im gonna have to come back and get those.

Comment

Originally posted by frecky View Post
                Did you see all the games they have in the toy part of the emporium at disneyland now? its insane. I was like, yeah.........Im gonna have to come back and get those.
                :blush: we have HM Clue, Disney themepark MOnopoly, Disneyland Candyland(my youngest used to LOVE this) Disney Chutes and Ladders, Stitch Trouble, the Magic Kingdom game, the MOnorail Game and I just got them the Adventureland game yesterday. We have a slight addiction problem with Disney board games :lol:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom View Post
                  :blush: we have HM Clue, Disney themepark MOnopoly, Disneyland Candyland(my youngest used to LOVE this) Disney Chutes and Ladders, Stitch Trouble, the Magic Kingdom game, the MOnorail Game and I just got them the Adventureland game yesterday. We have a slight addiction problem with Disney board games :lol:
                  hm....can we come over to your house?

Comment

I didn't realize how many games had Disney versions my closet is full of a lot of them but looking at those lists I've gotta say I need to make some space and stock up!

Disneyland Visits - 264
                    DCA Visits - 52
                    and counting...

Comment

We have bunches of games....I never thought you could have too many board games. But I was wrong. We have too many. Which sucks, because I do love to buy them. :lol: More than playing them, unfortunately.

Courtney wants an iPod and a cell phone.

Cassidy wants a Harry Potter wand and a Hermione wand (for duels :lol: ) and the PotC and SW Lego video games.

Chloe wants boy Barbies in hopes that her tomboy sister will play Barbies with her. :lmao: So cute.

I'd rather go to Disneyland than buy stuff........

Comment

I've decided to buy two gift cards every week from now until Xmas and VOILA~ I'm done

:lol:

I don't think I have the patience anymore to deal with crowds.
                        ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

I found a few disney mix sticks (the ones with 128 of built in memory- not the new 512 one) on clearance at target for 24.99, and the grey case for them for $2.48. So if you go to target, its worth checking their clearance to see if they have any.
                          It's Just me, Jenn.
                          "Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children." ~Walt Disney

Comment

Here's a great idea. Shop through the new MiceChat Amazon Store. Anything that you buy through this link will result in a small donation by Amazon back to MiceChat. Everyone wins

MiceChat Recommends Amazon Store *BETA

MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
                            Save

Comment

I didn't know - thanks for the info!
                              sigpic
                              Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Dusty, that is a brilliant idea! I'll be taking full advantage of this. And as a side note, my sister works for the company that took over Amazon's partnership with Toys R Us, so I can keep it in the family 2 ways!
                                A signature should go here.

Comment

I already did a little. The last time I went to WDW (which was in Aug.). I went to the Florida Mall and I bought some M&M shirts for some family members.

But Dusty's idea is awesome.
                                  Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

http://home.valornet.com/sabruf2/countchr.html

:lol: 75 days until Xmas....

Comment

Originally posted by DMof2 View Post
                                      Oy. I really need to start. My goal is to be done by thanksgiving.

Comment

I used to always be done by Turkey Day but the last few years I wait until December to start so I get better deals.

I hope to stick to my gift card idea posted above and not have to deal with crowds.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X