Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tis the season to start shopping.....

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
    Here's a great idea. Shop through the new MiceChat Amazon Store. Anything that you buy through this link will result in a small donation by Amazon back to MiceChat. Everyone wins

MiceChat Recommends Amazon Store *BETA

THANK YOU!! Just visited and yes I bought some Disney Movies that I have been wanting for a long time...

Complusive shopper????? Who me???????
    "Happiness is a state of mind...." Walt Disney

"You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you." Walt Disney

thmar

Comment

Originally posted by thmar View Post
      My problem is I buy now...then I buy more later!! What's wrong with me!! Compulsive shopper?!?!?

Yeeeeeeah, I have the same problem.
      "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Overstock.com has $1 shipping this weekend.

Comment

I thankfully only have to buy for my parents, best guy friend and my bosses. Already know what I'm getting mom (laser cube Pluto keychain) and dad (book about baseball spring training). No clue about the rest though...

And if I'm brave enough to shop the day after Thanksgiving I buy stuff for myself. Last year I got a home theatre system with a 5 DVD changer for I think $75 at Target!

Comment

Originally posted by frecky View Post
            Yeeeeeeah, I have the same problem.
            I think we all have that problem (if you could call it a problem)

I have not a clue what to get anyone for Christmas. My mom is already asking for my christmas list, and I already have a few things on it!!! (mostly things I didn't get for my birthday, Josh Groban tickets should they become available before Christmas)
            Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

My youngest's birthday is in November and my little brother is 12/23 so I get stuff and seperate them into a bday pile and a christmas pile
              My little brother is turning 16 this year, so he's harder to buy for, I think it'll be gift card central for him!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I do not have a toys are us! I need some help. I am looking for remote control snow mobiles or somethign remote control that will work in snow! if any of you find something contact me please!!!
                I got this today,
                and have bikes on layaway...... I am so behind this year. yikes!!

Comment

Here you go Karla: Snowmobile

Comment

Originally posted by twinmom View Post
                    Here you go Karla: Snowmobile
                    thank you so much!!!! they will flip, after all, they can play out side in the snow! I appreciate your help so much

Comment

No problem!

Comment

awwww now my daughter has decided she wants a hermit crab, what the heck? the thought of it makes me sick, but again if thats what she wants where do I get that? I am off to go look now .

Comment

Karla the mall by us used to have a kiosk in the middle selling hermit crabs. Don't know if it's still there since I haven't been to the mall in awhile. Maybe a pet store or the place you're going for the fish. If they don't have one they might be able to tell you where to get one. Does Rachel know they're nocturnal?
                          Visit the Hamand Family Blog to see what we've been up to. http://matthamand.blogspot.com

Comment

We're planning on getting bicycles for ourselves this year. I saw a tiny little one for Adam. Also Matt and I want to get ones and put a little trailer on the back of one so we can pull Adam along. We should probably get them before Costco doesn't have them anymore.
                            Visit the Hamand Family Blog to see what we've been up to. http://matthamand.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by quiltmaker View Post
                              We're planning on getting bicycles for ourselves this year. I saw a tiny little one for Adam. Also Matt and I want to get ones and put a little trailer on the back of one so we can pull Adam along. We should probably get them before Costco doesn't have them anymore.

that sounds like alot of fun.........

Friends for life

Comment

Originally posted by quiltmaker View Post
                                Karla the mall by us used to have a kiosk in the middle selling hermit crabs. Don't know if it's still there since I haven't been to the mall in awhile. Maybe a pet store or the place you're going for the fish. If they don't have one they might be able to tell you where to get one. Does Rachel know they're nocturnal?
                                oye I just went and read up on them, I do hope she changes her mind also I think getting one of those trailors for adam is an awsome idea!! I see them and think, how fun

Comment

Adam should enjoy it. He loves anything with wheels. I wanted to get him the little bike for his birthday but Matt said he wasn't big enough so we compromised and said Christmas. At the rate he's going he'll probably figure out how to ride the bike before he starts walking )

Comment

question about the amazon shopping, I am planning on getting my daughter a dvd camecorder for christmas, will this help micechat? or is there just a small portion of micechat on amazon. I need more info. I want to give to micechat any way I can!!!

Comment

I started shopping for Ken last month. Currently locked away in my office:

Spoiler
                                      • electronic sudoku game
                                      • POTC Battleship game
                                      • "Pirateology" book (this is wicked cool - kinda like a pop-up book with various removable "props")
                                      • T-shirt - "+20 Shirt of Smiting"
                                      • T-shirt - "If you find yourself in the company of an ill-tempered dragon and a halfling, remember that you don't have to outrun the dragon.... you only have to outrun the halfling."

(Note: If you quote any of the above, please keep the spoiler tags so he won't stumble upon this by accident.)

The first and third items came from Costco for one heck of a great price.
                                      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
                                        awwww now my daughter has decided she wants a hermit crab, what the heck? the thought of it makes me sick, but again if thats what she wants where do I get that? I am off to go look now .

Those things are weird!!

Comment

DP-I like the last one
                                          Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X