Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tis the season to start shopping.....

Originally posted by quiltmaker View Post
    Adam should enjoy it. He loves anything with wheels. I wanted to get him the little bike for his birthday but Matt said he wasn't big enough so we compromised and said Christmas. At the rate he's going he'll probably figure out how to ride the bike before he starts walking )

That sounds cute Michelle! Tiffany wants a cruiser bike for Christmas. Luckily they have them all over Santa Cruz in all different colors and for really good prices!

Comment

I stayed home sick today,but I have to run to target to get some cold meds, so i was thinking of doing some light christmas shopping. Best for me to get it out of the way now, before it gets nuts.
      "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

I got rachal an electric moped a few years ago, its still in the garage as one of the bearings went. she wants a new one .

Comment

Disneyphile....those all sound like great gifts...I think I should come consult you wjhen I start shopping for my Ken!

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyphile View Post
            I started shopping for Ken last month. Currently locked away in my office:

The first and third items came from Costco for one heck of a great price.
            I've got the third item on your list!

Comment

DP!!! The 2nd and third items on the list are awesome! I want to get both of those two for the boys, they'd be a great together gift!

I picked up Nickelodeon Scene It last week :clap: for a together gift. And I found the cutest Chocolate penguins for Shawn, he'll LOVE them!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I mentioned this somewhere else, but Target is having a sale on a lot of their board games and little kid games. Like cooties, memory and the fishing game.
                "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by frecky View Post
                  I mentioned this somewhere else, but Target is having a sale on a lot of their board games and little kid games. Like cooties, memory and the fishing game.
                  That's where I got the above mentioned game
                  we're here <fingers to eyes>

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom View Post
                    That's where I got the above mentioned game
                    we're here <fingers to eyes>
                    :thumbup: I need to go there this week. Or, see if my mom can while Im at work.

Comment

So we got all the games, xmas lists have been sent to the family, Im just about done shopping. And its not even Thanksgiving yet.

Comment

oye, I still have 188.00 layaway to get out, and a ipod to buy, and more toys for the boys, gifts for my parents, oye I am so behind this year!!

Comment

I have not started and it's very unusual for me!

I wanted to start a few weeks ago but these darn bills just keep piling up and up and up!

I think I'll be doing a LOT of online shopping and gift cards this year.
                          ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

There will be less presents. That's because, all the presents that I will probably buy this year, will end up costing more money.
                            BarbaraAnn

Comment

Thanks to a 25% off code for disneyshopping.com I was able to get a few more items yesterday :yea:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom View Post
                                Thanks to a 25% off code for disneyshopping.com I was able to get a few more items yesterday :yea:
                                And now Im buying more. Egh.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X