This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Little Sisters & Brothers of the BBB's-Hey, we're cool too

Alrighty then. Here we go! Another version of the belles, beasts and beaus......to talk about the silly parts of life. :yea:
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Re: The Little Sisters & Brothers of the BBB's-Hey, we're cool too

Oh man, I love the name of this thread!! Frecky you rock girl!!

Comment

Go me!
      Ok, I need a nap.
      "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Yay Frecky! Here is your parade!
        -Jack :geek:
        Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

totally cool, I need dinner, whats everyone having tonight?

Comment

Most likely whatever is around the house. Im hoping my mom meets me at the mall on my way home tonight. Maybe we'll get something there.

Comment

tonight will be delux cheeseburgers, frys and chcolate milk ( yeah I am making it all my kids and I are having party night so I decided to make a cool dinner and fun and games night.

Comment

I acually bought a 10 pound bag of potatoes to make frys, gee I feel like suzy home maker

Comment

Wow karla, quite the planner. T's bday is in 2 weeks and I have to help out with the party her step mom is planning. Basically like a mini carnival (without the rides). Thats about as far as my planning goes.

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post

hot dogs.. I am lazy ok:lol:

Friends for life

Comment

Originally posted by frecky View Post
                      Wow karla, quite the planner. T's bday is in 2 weeks and I have to help out with the party her step mom is planning. Basically like a mini carnival (without the rides). Thats about as far as my planning goes.
                      wow, Beaus birthday is in a month, we are going out of town to find him a large aquarium and fish. ( this town has nothing) He wants a pirates of the caribean fish tank so I have to look on ebay for the stuff. he is so excited!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kelly View Post
                        hot dogs.. I am lazy ok:lol:
                        no kids love hot dogs, my kids love em. thats tomorrow night :lol:

Comment

well I am off now, I have to start dinner soon but need to do some house work still. See you all later on ok

Comment

I'm having something at DLR tonight! Now where should I spill my guts? Here?
                            -Jack :geek:
                            Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
                              Pizza!!! My 4 year old has been talking about it since breakfast.

Comment

Oh look.....a "mini me" thread of the Belles....that's so cute!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
                                  Oh look.....a "mini me" thread of the Belles....that's so cute!!!

yep it is a mini me so people can chat, etc.. KARLAS idea

i started a new beaus and belle thread (too soon I know) so book mark it or subscribe to it..

Friends for life

Comment

Oh Frecky! What a cute title!

Let's see...

lunch ~ left over Monte Cristo casserole.

dinner ~ Pizza...it is Friday and GasHouse makes some splendid pizza (or I can save some $$ and make Bobobli)
                                    Boo!

Comment

Originally posted by disneymeimei View Post
                                      Oh Frecky! What a cute title!

Let's see...

lunch ~ left over Monte Cristo casserole.

dinner ~ Pizza...it is Friday and GasHouse makes some splendid pizza (or I can save some $$ and make Bobobli)

i say buy the pizza.. I would LOL:lol:

Friends for life

Comment

Ever have these?
                                        Boo!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X