This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BBB's-The kiss of the Spiderwoman

Welcome to the new Belles thread. I am creating this thread to Give the Belles more of an impact on Micechat and the totally confuse the everyone.

It is also a place to pose an idea. If everyone is a Gold member, how about starting a club so that we can keep our threads better archived and establish a location for all new threads to be started. Leave your comments and based on your comments, I either will create an open club or not.
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216

Re: The BBB's-The kiss of the Spiderwoman

Having a club is an excellent idea. I recommend it highly, even if not everyone is a Gold Member. You can still have a thread going in the Gibson Girls for those who aren't, but if you have a club you have so much more freedom! Plus, if the forum has leaders you all have more power to control who has access.

Also, it is only $12 a year, that's a dollar a month! SOOO worth it. And for anyone who can't manage to sign up, you can always pitch in together and get it for the few who can't.

Just my 2 cents.

You all should really think about it!
    �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Thanks for the input. You have some great points. Let's see if the girls are interested.
      >>Alan<<
      Member 216

Comment

no, we talked about it earlier and decided we wanted to be here in the gibson girls so others may find there way to us who do not have the god. Sorry king, but we like having our one thread and posting until it reaces 2,000 and doing another. we have some awsome folks here who do not have the gold and who wander in. we are getting huge now and I do not want to loose any of them because they can not afford the gold . I hope you understand.

Comment

Some of the posters in the BBB's don't have gold so we have to keep it public .

Comment

It's easy enough to get and at 1 dollar a month it is a steal. People like Tassie whom is in Australia, I will gladly pay for her. But then, we are just discussing this. I don't know how many Belles have gold.
            >>Alan<<
            Member 216

Comment

I really appreciate the club feature. It's been a welcome addition to MiceChat.
              The best part is the ability to have multiple threads for a specific purpose. Like a thread for pictures, meets, recipes and such forth and then they don't get lost in your general chat thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
                Some of the posters in the BBB's don't have gold so we have to keep it public .
                What a great incentive to GET gold and contribute financially to the site we all love! Dusty has a LOT of expenses to keep this site running. Having a BBB Club could prompt people to contribute to the site in a way that gives them something GREAT in return!

Sounds like a win-win situation to me, but YMMV.

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Comment

yes I agree Amber. It would be .

Comment

I agree, the club would help support the site that we all use on a daily basis as well as giving you the ability to run threads on different subjects. Another benefit would be that you could make sure that everyone is like minded and won't try to derail your topics like me!

So what does everyone think about churros?
                    Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

In hindsight, I wanted to add to my post above.

Personally, the main reason I logon to MC everyday is because of the club feature. The main club I belong and post to, has enabled me to share ideas, thoughts and build freindships in a caring supportive environment that isn't intruded on by people that don't understand us. Frankly, if it wasn't for the gold feature, I am afraid I would have wandered off onto other sites.

I feel I share in the ownership of MiceChat and that in some little way I contribute to making this a better place for all. Frankly, anyone who says that the $$$$ on Disneyland passes, food, beverages and souvenires is money well spent, should step up and support MiceChat with a gold membership.

$359 a year to go to Disneyland is an OK value, the freindships that I have made for the paltry expense of $12 a year, that is the true Disney value.

Thank you.

(as I am stepping off of my soapbox)
                      Last edited by justjohn; 10-16-2006, 02:54 PM.
                      Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

Um... I have no real opinion either way... I belong to so many clubs right now anyway.... and I spend so much of my time in the open forums.... and now keeping an eye on the teen scene... I don't think I'd personally spend much time in the club myself although I can see some positive points to it.

Yes the price is a steal, but I know there are some members who the only reason they haven't gone Gold is because they don't have a credit card, or don't want to use a credit card. (Of course you could do like me and just have the PayPal account suck the money directly out of your checking account... no CC needed.) Unless they also don't have a checking acct.

Ok... I'll stop now...

So... about those churros....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                          Unless they also don't have a checking acct.
                          You don't need a checking account either. PayPal is incredibly flexible, you can even mail a money order to them to have funds available. It's pretty nifty.

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                          Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Comment

Personally I think it would be a great idea. Most of the groups only have a couple threads and its easier for me to keep track of them.
                            "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperbole View Post
                              You don't need a checking account either. PayPal is incredibly flexible, you can even mail a money order to them to have funds available. It's pretty nifty.
                              Oh!! I didn't know that!! Good info!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
                                no, we talked about it earlier and decided we wanted to be here in the gibson girls so others may find there way to us who do not have the god. Sorry king, but we like having our one thread and posting until it reaces 2,000 and doing another. we have some awsome folks here who do not have the gold and who wander in. we are getting huge now and I do not want to loose any of them because they can not afford the gold . I hope you understand.

i agree with karla a club isnt a good idea.. alot of people arent gold memb ers and maybe cant afford it, I know it doesnt cost alot..but....

the belles and beaus was originally in the gibson girls and I feel it should stay there.. as this is the way the original members would like it to be

we are a club anyways.. we are the BEAUS and BELLES club.. dont you think?

Friends for life

Comment

I agree with Kelly and Karla. I know people say that the price for gold is a steal and such, but for me, it takes alot of time for me to just keep up with the threads on the boards here as it is, that I don't need more threads and clubs to go to.
                                  I've met so many wonderful people here in the BBB's and Gibson Girls that i'd hate to lose them or see them or their witty comments less and less because they are all on gold. MiceChat is a huge place already for me, I don't need to add more.
                                  If it's not broke, don't fix it That's what I have to say.
                                  Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Originally posted by kelly View Post

we are a club anyways.. we are the BEAUS and BELLES club.. dont you think?
                                    If you are already a club, maybe you should think about starting an official one. I'm not trying to be rude, so please don't take it that way, but it's a Gibson Girls area, and sometimes when I log onto it, all of the Belles, Beasts, etc. threads are kind of overwhelming.

$12 is nothing to become Gold. Especially if the site is something you use often.
                                    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
                                    Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly View Post
                                      I agree with Karla and a club isn't a good idea... Alot of people aren't gold members and maybe they can't afford it. I know it doesn't cost alot, but....

The Belles and Beaus was originally in the Gibson Girls and I feel it should stay there as this is the way the original members would like it to be.

We are a club anyways, we are the BELLES and BEAUS club, don't you think?
                                      I guess, but it would be nice if everyone who participated, would kick down the $12 and show some support. I mean, we do spend ALOT of time here don't we? Bandwidth doesn't come free you know.
                                      Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

If you can't afford a dollar a month, maybe you should get off the computer and get a damn job.
                                        What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X