This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are you one of those girls.....

I've seen women at DL with heels too and have wondered the same thing. Before my broken leg I would wear heels to work everyday, but even then I have the sense to wear comfortable shoes to DL.

Comment

that's SO funny. I asked my husband and BF the same thing on our recent trip. I LOVE high heels, the higher, the better...but, for Disney World...it's tennis shoes or nothing. In them, my feet feel like they are going to fall off, I couldn't imagine high heels. It reminded me of my trip to Korea...me and hubby are hiking up this ridiculously steep hill to this tower thing..and heres two girls...American girls...walking this hill in stilettos. Hill, heck, mountain. I have to admit, I kinda admired them. As clumsy as I am, I'd never have made it up HALF that hill....before I'd be rolling back down. I guess some people have that skill...walk anywhere in heels. Not me.

Comment

Does anyone have a photo of these shoes?

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post

*Sigh* I wish i had pictures, Sorry!

NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
          MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
            Next time you go to the park, just look at peoples shoes a bit when youre in line.
            "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Stilettos in the park insane.

Just thinking about it hurts my feet.

Love to wear comfortable shoes.
              Originally posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair)
              Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

Comment

Heels at Disneyland? That's insane. Though, when I was at six flags I saw ladies with them. Boggles my mind! How can their feet not be killing them? I try and look nice with makeup and hair, but tennies are my footwear of choice. Only if I was attending something nice would I wear them. It's crazy though. There's this girl at my school who can sprint in heels. WOW
                sigpic

Season's Greetings!
                *Going to Disneyland!- 12/9/06*

Comment

I rarely wear heels anyway- I am nigh on 6 feet tall in bare feet, and my guy is a little shorter than I am...so I tend to try to diminish my height- not exaggerate it.

But heels to DL (saw them too when I was there not long ago) NO WAY! In fact- it's tennies only- anything else is unbearable by the end of the day.

Comment

I usually see these kinds of shoes on Asian tourists. It is part of their culture to dress up in public. Me, I wear tennies like a good girl. :ap:
                    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                    Help support the site you love:
                    -Visit the MiceChat store
                    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

I wear heels every time I go to Disneyland. I have worn heels so long that wearing flats hurts my arches. The heel length varies depending on what I am wearing. I usually wear 2 inch sandals during the summer. In the winter I often wear boots with a 3 and a half inch heel, because boots are easier to walk in on the uneven ground. I wear fancier shoes when we are eating dinner at Club 33, sometimes with a 4 and a half inch heel. As far as the stripper shoes go, I would never wear those to Disneyland, but they are actually pretty comfortable. The ones I have are 6 and a half inches tall, but the front part has a platform that is 2 and a half inches, which really only makes the heel 4 inches and I am used to wearing 4 inch heels.
                      San Diego Pole Parties

Comment

I used to wear heels all the time when I was 18. Didn't phase me at all. My favorite shoes were 4" spikes. And they were pink.

Things have changed. I don't even think I *own* anything pink anymore; I believe I have successfully purged my closet. I have recently bought a couple pairs of heels but I have a hard time putting together an outfit that's heel-worthy. Usually that means skirts and I don't wear those much. I guess I could put them with jeans but that feels funny now.
                        I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Originally posted by dramaqueen View Post
                          I usually see these kinds of shoes on Asian tourists. It is part of their culture to dress up in public. Me, I wear tennies like a good girl. :ap:
                          I second that. There are always Japanese teenagers with heels on. They look really cute in heels too... I guess they learn to deal with it.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X