Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well- things appear to be normal...so far.
    We were chatting online and I told him that I had a wonderful time this weekend- he said he did as well, though monday was a tough one in many respects. I said I agreed but it was behind us, unless there is something else we need to talk about to clear the air- he said there wasn't, I said there wasn't for me either....So....so far so good. Let's see what happens when we see each other next...I think that will be the final test of endurance.

Comment

I hope it turns out good. I can't imagine driving that distance- they couldn't just reschedule your flight? I've missed flights before, and they just put me on the next one. Was it because you won the trip instead of paying for it?

I'm glad you're home safely.

**hugs**
      -k
      I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

If your still pals after all that, then you really have something. I think the 3 hours of nonstop sex in the Blue Bayou bathroom went a long ways toward making it a special sidetrip. :devil:
        "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Originally posted by alphabassetgrrl
          I hope it turns out good. I can't imagine driving that distance- they couldn't just reschedule your flight? I've missed flights before, and they just put me on the next one. Was it because you won the trip instead of paying for it?

I'm glad you're home safely.

**hugs**
          -k
          They had no flights til Thursday, and there were no other flights available. Ouch...

So far so good- we seem to have put it behind us. Seeing him next will be final proof one way or the other.

Originally posted by Cousin orville
          If your still pals after all that, then you really have something. I think the 3 hours of nonstop sex in the Blue Bayou bathroom went a long ways toward making it a special sidetrip.
          *snort* yeah, we seem to be ok. Sex at the Bayou? Wish I had thought of that.

Comment

Oh, ok, they were willing to put you on the next plane but... ouch.
            I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Oh, they did not offer. I was in tears telling them I had to get home to my kids. (I think the way I disintigrated really irked the boy, but I was exhausted) and these were the three most UNhelpful women I have ever run into. Even when we told them how this had happened.

Bad bad scene-

Comment

I'm telling ya - you were exhausted, he was exhausted. Everything's fine, dah-ling.

You like the guy so much and want everything to work out, so it's normal to worry, but stay cool, hon. It will all work out just fine.
                [email protected]

Comment

seems to be exactly as you say- I am so glad you got to meet him. It was such fun being with you guys!!!

and I have stayed cool- cool as a green tree in the spring time

Comment

Originally posted by Nephythys
                    seems to be exactly as you say- I am so glad you got to meet him.
                    He's an awesome guy. Good energy too - not a "jerk" vibe anywhere.
                    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyphile
                      He's an awesome guy. Good energy too - not a "jerk" vibe anywhere.
                      yup....*sigh* Nephy's all a twitter. What can I say- every now and then I get it right.

Comment

I'm glad to hear this guy has good energy- you deserve a good one, Nephy! Too bad the airline was a pooper. What airline was it?

Comment

Charter flight with Champion.

He's off for a weekend with an ex boss/friend of his, her husband and some of her friends. Frankly I think a weekend off is a good thing.

though here ya go- me and the boy-note: we were smiling at this point :lol:

(ignore my flabby tummy- it is a figment of your imagination *sigh*)
                          Last edited by Nephythys; 06-29-2005, 04:56 AM.

Comment

Hmmm, she's hot. I love your tummy Neph.
                            >>Alan<<
                            Member 216

Comment

LOL! Oh my- thanks hun!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X