• Show
Clear All

• Nephythys
    replied
    LOL! Oh my- thanks hun!

Leave a comment:

• Alan
    replied
    Hmmm, she's hot. I love your tummy Neph.

Leave a comment:

• Nephythys
    replied
    Charter flight with Champion.

He's off for a weekend with an ex boss/friend of his, her husband and some of her friends. Frankly I think a weekend off is a good thing.

though here ya go- me and the boy-note: we were smiling at this point :lol:

(ignore my flabby tummy- it is a figment of your imagination *sigh*)
    Last edited by Nephythys; 06-29-2005, 04:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• alphabassetgrrl
    replied
    I'm glad to hear this guy has good energy- you deserve a good one, Nephy! Too bad the airline was a pooper. What airline was it?

Leave a comment:

• Nephythys
    replied
    Originally posted by Disneyphile
    He's an awesome guy. Good energy too - not a "jerk" vibe anywhere.
    yup....*sigh* Nephy's all a twitter. What can I say- every now and then I get it right.

Leave a comment:

• Disneyphile
    replied
    Originally posted by Nephythys
    seems to be exactly as you say- I am so glad you got to meet him.
    He's an awesome guy. Good energy too - not a "jerk" vibe anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• Nephythys
    replied
    seems to be exactly as you say- I am so glad you got to meet him. It was such fun being with you guys!!!

and I have stayed cool- cool as a green tree in the spring time

Leave a comment:

• Disneyphile
    replied
    I'm telling ya - you were exhausted, he was exhausted. Everything's fine, dah-ling.

You like the guy so much and want everything to work out, so it's normal to worry, but stay cool, hon. It will all work out just fine.

Leave a comment:

• Nephythys
    replied
    Oh, they did not offer. I was in tears telling them I had to get home to my kids. (I think the way I disintigrated really irked the boy, but I was exhausted) and these were the three most UNhelpful women I have ever run into. Even when we told them how this had happened.

Bad bad scene-

Leave a comment:

• alphabassetgrrl
    replied
    Oh, ok, they were willing to put you on the next plane but... ouch.

Leave a comment:

• Nephythys
    replied
    Originally posted by alphabassetgrrl
    I hope it turns out good. I can't imagine driving that distance- they couldn't just reschedule your flight? I've missed flights before, and they just put me on the next one. Was it because you won the trip instead of paying for it?

I'm glad you're home safely.

**hugs**
    -k
    They had no flights til Thursday, and there were no other flights available. Ouch...

So far so good- we seem to have put it behind us. Seeing him next will be final proof one way or the other.

Originally posted by Cousin orville
    If your still pals after all that, then you really have something. I think the 3 hours of nonstop sex in the Blue Bayou bathroom went a long ways toward making it a special sidetrip.
    *snort* yeah, we seem to be ok. Sex at the Bayou? Wish I had thought of that.

Leave a comment:

• Cousin Orville
    replied
    If your still pals after all that, then you really have something. I think the 3 hours of nonstop sex in the Blue Bayou bathroom went a long ways toward making it a special sidetrip. :devil:

Leave a comment:

• alphabassetgrrl
    replied
    I hope it turns out good. I can't imagine driving that distance- they couldn't just reschedule your flight? I've missed flights before, and they just put me on the next one. Was it because you won the trip instead of paying for it?

I'm glad you're home safely.

**hugs**
    -k

Leave a comment:

• Nephythys
    replied
    Well- things appear to be normal...so far.
    We were chatting online and I told him that I had a wonderful time this weekend- he said he did as well, though monday was a tough one in many respects. I said I agreed but it was behind us, unless there is something else we need to talk about to clear the air- he said there wasn't, I said there wasn't for me either....So....so far so good. Let's see what happens when we see each other next...I think that will be the final test of endurance.

Leave a comment:

• Nephythys
    replied
    LOL- funny.

Well I tell you this- the trip was fantastic, or so I thought, right up to all the things that led to us missing the flight. There is no way to blame one or the other of us for the entire mess, it was fairly spread around. So for me, this is not the doom, but if it is for him? If he were to choose to be that unhappy with what happened that he no longer wanted to see me- then what can I do?

I am hoping that we were just both exhausted and worn out- and that things will be fine from here on out.

Leave a comment:

• Snacks
    replied
    HMmmmmmmmmmm..........

Sex will fix it........... thats my final thought

Leave a comment:

• NeverNeverland
    replied
    The drive from Vegas to Denver is rough even when you're on reat terms with the person you're driving with... I hope that everything ends up all right for you two!!

Leave a comment:

• ah schucks
    replied
    Neph,
    Please report back on this. My experiance dating recently and watching my sister and her boyfriend leads me to believe that the first trip is a milestone. She just went to Hawaii with a guy she has known 6 weeks and I sort of think it will push her into something special. On the other hand she went to Costa Rica last February and it ruined her relationship of 6 months.
    I have had two dates at Disneyland...one with a disney fan and we fell in love, the other with a non-Disney fan and nothing came of it. I think...Disneyland will be a welcome reprise from the adult fun of Vegas. It will provide levity and 6 hours of driving for you to talk or explore each other's silence. Once there, its hard to imagine anyone not enjoying themselves in the presense of a real Disney fan at Disneyland. Best of luck-Tom

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    replied
    Yikes. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• Nephythys
    replied
    Travel update-
    The good- He loved Disneyland. His reactions were fabulous and I was totally thrilled by it all.
    The bad- I pushed the day long, and he wanted to go, but never said anything. He got a little bitter about it, but damn it, he could have said something and we would have left. He did take some responsibility for that-
    The ugly- we missed our flight back!!! Due to massive miscommunications, a wrong turn and bad flight info- we had to DRIVE back from Vegas to Denver. We barely spoke to each other on the way back and both of us are insanely crabby and tense.

Status of relationship: unknown- hopefully intact.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X