Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wrote this big long post about the wonderful things that are a big help to dry hair, till I noticed the original poster was asking about oily hair. Oops.

I can't be much help in the oily-hair arena, since my hair's naturally curly and I process it quite a bit (straightening, highlights, etc). So it tends toward dry. I know every trick in the book to whip dry hair back into shape, but I haven't had oily hair since I was a kid.

I did find an article that listed (seemingly) good ways to keep the oil under control, but it didn't list any specific products, just home remedies.

http://www.mothernature.com/Library/...oks/47/101.cfm
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to.

Comment

Originally posted by Morrigoon
      Don't laugh...

Mane 'N Tail. You can usually find it on drugstore shelves, and occasionally the markets. There's a shampoo and conditioner. The conditioner may suggest a leave-in, but that leaves things too greasy, so use it as a rinse. Makes hair SOOOOO soft and healthy!
      Leaving the conditioner in really works great on horses, though. My little Quarter Horse used to have a tail longer than he was tall! The Arabian owners were jealous (he lived at a boarding stable with a bunch of show Arabs).
      Current hat total: 100 of 100 - completed!

Duckland
      : Stroll through downtown Duckburg, making sure to tour Scrooge's Money Bin, then cross the Audubon Bay Bridge to St. Canard. Visit Liquidator's Splash Pool, and don't forget a stop by Bushroot Gardens!

Comment

Sounds gross but its great to use vinegar in your hair once a week to strip your hair strands from the buildup of shampoos, it works and makes your hair feel amazing....Also you can use Dawn dishsoap.

Comment

I use a mix and match of products. For my shampoo & conditioner, I'm currently using L'Oreal's VIVE Smooth-Intense. For styling products, I usually put a small amoutn of Redken's Outshine in my damp hair, then a tiny bit of Suave Professionals version of Paul Mitchell's sculpting foam just at the roots. After I dry my hair, I add a little of Redken's Glass for a little extra shine and to tame the fly-aways. Then I spray with Suave Professionals version of some Paul Mitchell hairspray.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X