Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your children asking for Christmas?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your children asking for Christmas?

I am at such a loss. my girl wanted an ipod, I gave her mine,( i made a play list of just my songs so she can add her own music and not have to listen to mine.) now she can not decide what she wants, and I am so in the dark about what 12 year old girls want these days. she has everything . what does your kids want and if you have a daughter whats on her list?
    I have tried to get out of my daughter a list, but its like pulling teeth, I am about to give her a gift certificate and end it all.
    I did get her the ipod dog, and the sweater set that goes with it ( so cute) and new furby, and a nintendo DS . She has all the other hand helds, and all the game units. ( nintendo ,64, gamecube, gameboysp etc.
    gee anyone else in the dark as to what there pre teens want?

Re: what is your children asking for christmas?

Well, my daughters are much younger than yours.
    T (6yo) wants a barbie phone. barbies, a new bike, a new skateboard, my little ponies
    H (4yo) wants dinosaurs. and everything her sister has
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

My 12 year old is a boy so I"m sure it's a tad different :lol: but he wants weights, Madden 07 for football, some DVD's, Itunes cards, Speakers for his Ipod and a jacket that has a spot built in for the ipod(see the theme? :lol: ) oh and a couple of board games(Pirates Liars Dice & Pirates Monopoly)

My almost 8 year old wants the Black Pearl playset and figures, Disney Mix sticks, Splash Mountain Sorry, Stitch Operation, new Cranium game. Spongebob & star wars legos and Spongebob Volcano Island gamecube game

Oh and they both ALWAYS want Bionicles

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Well since my little guy is too little too talk he hasn't asked for anything but I want to get him this little tiny bicycle that I saw at Target. He'll also be getting lift the flap books from mom & dad and way more stuff than he needs from his many relatives.

Karla I saw a funny item today at target and it made me think of you since you were getting R an idog. It was a tiny pink ipurse designed to hold the idog. It made me laugh.
        Visit the Hamand Family Blog to see what we've been up to. http://matthamand.blogspot.com

Comment

I'm asking my parents for money so I can get a new computer
          Good morning, son
          In twenty years from now
          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
          And I can tell you 'bout today
          And how I picked you up and everything changed
          It was pain
          Sunny days and rain
          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

My kid, who is older, is getting a new digital camera and an alienware laptop. He's my technical support.

Comment

She has not asked for anything...she knows better...LOL...she is getting driving school for her b-day (12/27)..

Comment

I don't have kids yet, so I guess that puts me in the "kid" position still. But it probably doesn't help that I asked for a food processor

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Wow, I was thinking food processor, too! For me though, not for my son. He asks for everything on television and reports to me after each commercial. I told him just to start a list- might as well get some writing practice in. He seems to think he needs a new gaming system, to which I reply "no". Mean mom! :lol:
                  A signature should go here.

Comment

Originally posted by SusieP. View Post
                    Wow, I was thinking food processor, too! For me though, not for my son. He asks for everything on television and reports to me after each commercial. I told him just to start a list- might as well get some writing practice in. He seems to think he needs a new gaming system, to which I reply "no". Mean mom! :lol:
                    Oooh, sounds like my house! But my son is always yelling, "LOOK!! That's what I want, look quick, awwww man, you missed it!"

I think I'll try your list method, SusieP! :clap:

Comment

I love it when he comes running in, trying to remember the 1-800 number so I can immediately drop everything and order whatever is was that he just saw!

Comment

I love it when he comes running in, trying to remember the 1-800 number so I can immediately drop everything and order whatever is was that he just saw!
                        I think he and Shawn have been secretly emailing.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom View Post
                          I think he and Shawn have been secretly emailing.
                          Probably, sneaky 8 year olds!

I'm sticking with the write it down method, mostly because I know he's going to change his mind 60 times between now and Christmas. I tend to buy one "big" gift, but I'm still waiting for a more decisive list from him before I buy.

Comment

:lmao:
                            Oh yeah, I love that one too!

Comment

It casa de dmom the big gift is always the Santa gift(unwrapped under the tree) I've got a few things I've picked up and got their pj's(annual thing) bought :yea: I'd like to be done by Dec 1.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X