Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sephora Events - Wicked Awesome :D (pictures added)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sephora Events - Wicked Awesome :D (pictures added)

OMG!

From the Sephora Website

I am so there! I cannot believe they are coming out with a Wicked line for Stila. Wicked and Sephora together - Wonderful.

I want to try to be at this event next weekend:

Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Speaking of Sephora events... one will be opening at the Mall of America soon. And right next to the Disney store!

Comment

Interesting! I thought they wre long sold out of the Stila Wicked sets. Last year, I wanted the Elphaba set just on principle but the 1/2 colors were not good for me (orange and green). The "popular" set is actually more attractive and versatile. But, I refuse. Wicked through and through.

Comment

ok- I am offically torqued off at being out here where there is NO Sephora store!

Comment

I so want to go.....how fun!!! Elphaba---->

Thanks for sending me the link earlier tonight, Michele!! :love:

We're getting our first Portland area Sephora by next fall. I went to visit my "Sephora Hole" on Saturday....construction has finally begun!!! Now it's my "Sephora Beams and Foundation!!!"

I can't believe we don't have one downtown yet.....ugh!!! That would be closer to me than the one in the burbs, but I'll try not to complain!

Comment

Well, like I said in another thread, local girls, grab a cast member to get thier sephora discount next week!! I believe it is the 17th and 18th!

Comment

Im with you Nephyths, no local Sephora store, closest one is 6 hours away, thank goodness we can order online!
              Back to school back to school, to prove to dad Iím not a fool I have my lunch packed up, my shoes tied tight I hope I donít get in a fight oh back to school....

Comment

there is one here in reno, but i saw no wicked sets. we have a very small shop. maybe they are there now! you cali girls get all the good makeup artists makeovers! still, no shipping! hehehe
                Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

I am really looking forward to this on Friday. I am trying to convince my mom to play hooky so she can meet me there.

Anyone else going to be there?
                  Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.

NO GOATS!

Comment

I had the best time yesterday! Drove a total of just under five hours round trip, but it was worth it.

Started out with a makeover from a Stila makeup artist. Even for a light makeup job, it was a ton of makeup. Here is the list:

Tinted Moisturizer in Light. Ugh. I now know why everyone says they will never go back to liquid foundtaion after wearing bare minerals. I felt like my skin was suffocating!

Shadow Pots in Flame. I really liked this. Quite easy to apply. I would have purchased it but they did not have it in the color I wanted.

Contvertible Eye Color. THe color she used was Teak, but I bought Ivy. I am thinking about taking it back. I had racoon eyes fairly quickly.

Brow Polish in Warm. I bought this too, but I am rethinking the purchase. It really didn;t seem to do much.

Color Push up. This was okay, but nothing to write home about.

Lip Glaze in Passionfruit and then Fruit Punch. This was a bit too glossy for my taste. With the shine on my face from the liquid foundation, the shine from the lip glaze was a bit too much.

The other thing I purchased was one of the Wicked sets Stila created. It is a lip stick and body crystals. There was a pink Glinda set and a green Elphaba set. I got the Elphaba set. I tried to find a link, but it is not on either the Sephora site nor the Stila site.

I was given a taste sampler of the Borba vitamin water. Not so bad. But like $2.50 per bottle.

The main event was a meet & greet with the actresses who are playing Elphaba (Stephanie J. Block) and Glinda (Emily Rogers) in the National Tour of Wicked.

NO GOATS!

Comment

TWENTY DAYS!!!!
                      Michele.....twenty days!!!
                      Wicked!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Comment

Could you have a bigger grin on your face! LOL Glad you had such a good time.

I love the Flame Shadow Pot! Pretty color, must resist the temptation
                        I have the lip glaze in Watermelon and absolutely adore it!!!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

how cool to meet such talented actresses and have your makeup done! :bow:
                          Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

Great pictures! Glad that you had such a good time!!
                            Good morning, son
                            In twenty years from now
                            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                            And I can tell you 'bout today
                            And how I picked you up and everything changed
                            It was pain
                            Sunny days and rain
                            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Countdown to wicked.......

365 days plus

I am missing it in san fransisco by 2 weeks- so TinkPink and I have a date to see it in Minneapolis, July 2006.

ARRRRGH!

What is this feeling? FRUSTRATION!
                              Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                              Help support the site you love:
                              -Visit the MiceChat store
                              Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                              MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X