This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tales from the Lost Uva Bar...

And also for those that actually survived being served by an Uva Boy but only ended up Lost with a bald man putting a drink in front of them...

Tales from the Lost Bar...

I have a couple videos that I've been begged to destroy from this last October's gay day romps through Uva and Lost Bar. I watch them occasionally, as needed, to cheer me up.

It's sometimes depressing to see yourself drunk. Not for myself and a few others in this video, sadly. In this video, we are "Mommies Gone Wild" as I believe Innerspaceman named us....

For instance, I was caught on tape cleaning the ears of the forementioned micechatter. Drunk, yes. Making out with someone? No. Singing? No. Dancing? No. Cleaning wax out of ears? YES! Puhhhhhleeeeeeeze. It's Gay Days Minion! Can't you do something exciting? Nooooo.....

So, were you to be caught on my mischievious little tape, what would you be doing?

(And answer honestly, because chances are either I or Evil Minion can catch you and prove you wrong... ON TAPE! :devil: )
    She said all she heard was wind, which was insulting, as my phone was in my back pocket...

Oh so many tales to tell.

Uva is where we go to gab, giggle, take side trips to Sephora, munch, drink, and play.

Sitting around gossiping has to be my favorite Uva past time.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

I've been known to "earn Mardi Gras beads" if I'm drunk enough. I have yet to be that drunk at Uva however....
      [email protected]

Comment

As far as past times, I think throwing Ice at the "Triple J Threat" has to be a favorite of mine.

Ofcourse I love to shout out the Lost Bar chants with the Lost Uva Boys.

Also freaking them out by staring at them.

Or there is also sitting there and then mentioning something like, oh, I don't know a purple towel. That's always fun.
        She said all she heard was wind, which was insulting, as my phone was in my back pocket...

Comment

All I know is I have a tin foil hat sitting on top of my fridge since November I belive it came from Lost bar or Uva maybe on the way to one of them

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyphile
            I've been known to "earn Mardi Gras beads" if I'm drunk enough. I have yet to be that drunk at Uva however....
            Note to self: set a personal goal to sit next to Disneyphile next time at Uva.

Comment

Don't forget, Uva was the site of the worst fashion faux pas.

Dsnylndmom gets credit for the photo.
              Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.

NO GOATS!

Comment

How could anyone forget... :shudder:

(Shh! I KNOW those people now!)

Comment

Oh my gosh, it sounds like so much fun!

Comment

It is so much fun there!

Maybe Minion2One will post about her favorite drink: The Pancaketini!

NO GOATS!

Comment

Holy Crap Mother of... PANCAKES!

Here's what you do...

Order your favorite Uva Drink! Whatever it may be! Preferably one with whipped cream, though.

Insert plastic pancake.

Drink up, then edit your order, and have another, but call it a different name and don't forget to suck the alcohol off of the pancake! Best part? While you are drunk, you can claim it never really happened so no one around you can complain when you spill your third drink.

Best when served while someone reads "If you give a pig a pancake"

Just remember, don't upset the pig!

Comment

Wow. This is some place I have not been yet and I am afraid from your stories. What time do they kick out the youngins??

Comment

I thought MalibuMinion was the one who spilled the drink?

I love the nachos at Lost Bar. Mmmmmm. Great late night snack.

NO GOATS!

Comment

What is this Uva you all keep talking about?

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
                              What is this Uva you all keep talking about?

:lol:

Well, it's a bar in DTD then again you wouldn't know what a bar is huh? You little angel :devil:

Comment

Originally posted by Disguy
                                :lol:

Well, it's a bar in DTD then again you wouldn't know what a bar is huh? You little angel :devil:
                                Nope not me, I don't frequent "THOSE" type of establishments

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

dsnylndmom not knowing what a bar is....

Equal to my not knowing what Jack In The Box is....

Anyone have any extra BBQ sauce for these Lost Bar Chicken Strips I have over here?

Comment

And why is it the food items at The Lost Bar taste so much better after booze and the stroll from Uva?

Comment

They taste even better when ordered by The Protoge...

Comment

I've decided there needs to be more Uva meets.

I also have yet to go to Lost Bar.
                                        [email protected]

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X