This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair Help!

Well, right now I use expensive Sebastian Shaper Color Survivor... It maintains my hair, but it doesn't feel nice or bounce. It just sits there, I mean it's healthy and all, but I am not satisfied.
    I have a reallllyyy thick head of hair (brown) and it is colored so it's hard to find good shampoos. Oh, and it gets knotted sooo easily.... I need to find something that will make my hair look pretty but keep my color in... any suggestions?

have you tried aveda products?
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

I use Redken Color Extend. My hair likes it well enough. Redken makes a product called Root Shot. It helps to lift your roots to give you more body. My hairdresser has started using Alterna products.

The way I battle flat hair is by having my hairdresser cut it with long layers.

Cuzcotopia started a thread about Hair prodcuts here. There might be some good suggestions there too.
      Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
      I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyMania!
        I have a reallllyyy thick head of hair (brown) and it is colored so it's hard to find good shampoos. Oh, and it gets knotted sooo easily.... I need to find something that will make my hair look pretty but keep my color in... any suggestions?
        Pantene Pro-V has a great spray-in conditioner that might help. It's to help your hair not to die/frizz and there is a color version of it. Although this new one is the best for helping with frizz. I swear by this product. You can tell when I don't put it on my hair or not enough of it..

Comment

hair stuff

To battle the frizzies, try using Straight Sexy Hair-or Shiny Sexy Hair...one of those "Sexy Hair" monikers, anyhooz, it's an aerosol spray that works wonders on thick hair that's also colored (I have the exact same deal). Not only does it make your hair nice and non-frizzy, but also reeeeally shiny and sleek. Check it out for sure!
          MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Victoria and I have been using "Alterna" hair products. They are really quite good. They may not be easy to find and are a little pricey. I think they're exclusive to salons. Not grocery store stuff. Oh... they're made with hemp oil! We have happy hair! :lol: All kidding aside, they are really good.
            "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
            -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

I ALWAYS use L'oreal's Color VIVE shampoo/conditioner when my hair's colored. Love that stuff.
              Good morning, son
              In twenty years from now
              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
              And I can tell you 'bout today
              And how I picked you up and everything changed
              It was pain
              Sunny days and rain
              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I would check out the Healthy Sexy hair line, its main ingredent is soy milk, love how it makes my hair feel.

Comment

My hair is coloured, but ti's faded from the time I spend in the sun. It's also baby fine and gets frizzy/fly-aways. Right now I'm using L'Oreal's VIVE Smooth-Intense shampoo & conditioner. It's been helping calm my hair alot. I used to use TIGI's Bed Head line and absolutely LOVED it. When I can afford to use the pricier stuff again, I'm gonna switch back.

Comment

a good (and cheap!) alternative to Tigi's Bed Head line is Beyond the Zone, available at Sally Beauty Supply. About the same quality, for around half the price. I love a good bargain!
                    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to.

Comment

I have really really thick hair, colored too and what also seems to help me and people I work on at School (Cosmetology school) is trying a leave in conditioner at least once a week. It really helps with tangles. And before/ after styling use a frizz serum, (John Frieda is great) but don't use too much. If you go get your hair professionally done, talk to your stylist and ask her what you can do for your hair.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X