Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Thanksgiving decorations.....pictures anyone?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving decorations.....pictures anyone?

I had 5 pictures I needed to use up on my camera so I took these. They came out kind of blurry because I was too close!!!

I've had this one for over 20 years!

I LOVE this one because of his skinny little turkey legs! LOL

This one looks insane and he makes a really funny gobbling sound!

This one actually makes a pretty authentic gobbling sound!

I wish this wasn;'t so blurred...it's really cute in person...I love anything that's Peanuts! The Thanksgiving Peanuts video is one of my favorites!!!

Hope you guys have some pictures too!

Re: Thanksgiving decorations.....pictures anyone?

Is this a long Lost Relative of MAC the Chicken
    Originally posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair)
    Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

Comment

Originally posted by I_luv_Disney View Post

Is this a long Lost Relative of MAC the Chicken

LOL Looks like he could be one!! LOL

Comment

Such cute decorations! I sadly have very few Thanksgiving decorations but am looking to add to my collection. I will have to keep a keen eye out for some crazy, skinny-legged turkeys!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X