This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beauty Pageant-Where's my six pack?

Ok, I think this is the 6th one. If Im wrong, my bad. (don't shoot me for saying that please)
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Re: Beauty Pageant-Where's my six pack?

:lol: Wheres my six pack!!! I LOVE IT!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Hehehe Im pretty pleased with it myself.
      "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

I think Im off to bed. Got a long day ahead of me tomorrow, being that its Friday and all, and Fridays always seem to take forever.

Comment

Night Frecky! Good title by the way, and almost at your 4th diamond!
          -Jack :geek:
          Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Nighters Frecky!

I hope I get to bed early tonight. I will be working 17 straight hours between two jobs and won't get home until about 2 AM Sat. morning....

And I'm never doing this again. Ever.

I hope.

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

well, the six pack in the title got me to look. I figued beer or abs, either way I clicked the link...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by frecky View Post
                I think Im off to bed. Got a long day ahead of me tomorrow, being that its Friday and all, and Fridays always seem to take forever.
                Aw..goodnite frecky..you get better ok? love the title..hilarious!

Ta Da!

Comment

Thanks. I just took more meds and Im awake, but I so just want to sleep.

Comment

Alrighty!! Tic Toc locked up the other one, Claribella got the last post.. I can now go to bed!!

Maybe.

Comment

Other one is closed ladies and gents.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                        Alrighty!! Tic Toc locked up the other one, Claribella got the last post.. I can now go to bed!!

Maybe.
                        I got a last post where?

Ta Da!

Comment

You got the last post... well last next to Tic Toc...in the other pageant thread!

Comment

ah gotcha!

Ta Da!

Comment

Ok ladies, bedtime for real.
                              Night.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X