Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My drink of choice was called Hawaiian Punch. It was made with Vodka, Amaretto, Banana Liquer and Southern Comfort, with cranberry and oj. Very tasty if done correctly. Since my favorite bartenders are no longer working at my Friday night hangout I have switched to Scooby Snacks. They are normally made with Malibu rum, Midori, Pineapple juice and whipped cream. Since I hate coconut I have them made with the Midori and Bacardi Silver. Once they had me try something different, they substitued the Midori with Chambrod. It was good, but not as smooth.

My favorite shot is a Buttery Nipple: Bailey's and Butterscotch Schnapps.

Comment

Ohhhh, one of my favorites (we don't know the real name) but we call it a coke float

kahluah, vodka, cream (so far a white Russian) then add coke and stir (gently or it explodes)

tastes just like a coke float (dangerous you can drink several quickly, then realize just how much alcohol you had....Yikes...good times)
      procrastibating

Comment

Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-26-2005, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Thank you, now I can actualy order it when I go out...God it's soooooo good.
          procrastibating

Comment

Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-26-2005, 08:07 PM.

Comment

I stopped off at my normal place and there was a bartender that could, and did make me a Hawaiian Ounch... very tasey and verrrrry acholol filled.

:but occifer I only had 1... 1/2 pitcher that is

Comment

A few weeks ago I was enjoying a quiet day at home, waiting for the cable guy to fix the reception on the t.v. He arrived in the early afternoon & went straight to work. I needed to unwind so I decided to take a bath. I told him I would be in the other room & told him to holler if he needed anything. I went into the bathroom, filled the tub with hot water & took off my clothes. I laid there in the warm water for awhile with my eyes closed; blissfully letting my cares melt away. Then I heard an odd sound. I opened my eyes and turned my head to the door. The cable guy entered the bathroom with this passionate look on his face. Entranced, he slowly approached me with his hands clasped firmly on his belt. As I watched with wonder & mild excitement, he proceeded to take off his belt. Then he grabbed onto his zipper fly and begun....

OH WAIT!

tails !

Sorry ! :o

Comment

*Giggle*

Thank goodness I'm working at the reference desk alone lest someone see me blushing! :o
                  She walks in beauty, like the night
                  Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
                  And all that's best of dark and bright
                  Meet in her aspect and her eyes.....

--Lord Byron

Comment

:o Ummm . . . thank goodness we have Administrators to keep the conversation from getting out of . . . Ummm . . . hand
                    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
                    Save

Comment

And this is yet another reason why you are the Pimpppop!!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

oh my.......
                        procrastibating

Comment

The espresso martini is yummy. I had a martini that incorporated Red Bull. Yeah... caffeine and vodka.... Bellissima!!
                          She walks in beauty, like the night
                          Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
                          And all that's best of dark and bright
                          Meet in her aspect and her eyes.....

--Lord Byron

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Minion
                            A few weeks ago I was enjoying a quiet day at home, waiting for the cable guy to fix the reception on the t.v. He arrived in the early afternoon & went straight to work. I needed to unwind so I decided to take a bath. I told him I would be in the other room & told him to holler if he needed anything. I went into the bathroom, filled the tub with hot water & took off my clothes. I laid there in the warm water for awhile with my eyes closed; blissfully letting my cares melt away. Then I heard an odd sound. I opened my eyes and turned my head to the door. The cable guy entered the bathroom with this passionate look on his face. Entranced, he slowly approached me with his hands clasped firmly on his belt. As I watched with wonder & mild excitement, he proceeded to take off his belt. Then he grabbed onto his zipper fly and begun....

OH WAIT!

tails !

Sorry ! :o

LOL i am so blonde ( dont ask)
                            hahahahahaha

OK what were you thinking getting into the tub when cable guy was there......
                            you almost had me for a moment...
                            .. if it sounds too good to be true it is.
                            Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

Comment

There's a local restaurant/bar here in San Jose that has a very cute bartender who makes the best chocolate martinis ever. Obviously I also love a good dirty martini.
                              :::: :monkey: ::: :monkey: ::: :monkey: ::: :monkey: ::::
                              johnny depp, animated at last!!

Comment

Worth the wait . . .

Brazilian Daiquiri

Take a one-gallon glassWAIT ONE WEEK.

Fish out the vanilla beans and run them through the teeth of a fork while holding the fork over the opening of the sun tea jar. This allows the black vanilla interior to fall off the skin and into the rum mixture. Return bean skins to jar.

WAIT ONE MORE WEEK

Comment

The weirdest named drink was a Martian Urine Martini. (Yes I swear...) At our local movie theater, there's a bar on the top floor called the Pod and it's space-themed. The drink was raspberry stoli, blue curaco, cranberry juice, triple sec... I can't remember the rest Let's just say it tasted like juice but packed a punch... all I remember was the movie was HILARIOUS! :lol:

Have any of you tried the new Starbucks liquor? I was curious when it came out (plus I work for them, so I figured it was research!) and tried it. Imagine Kahula, only better... I think I found another vice.

Comment

this may sound mundane, but I recently was invited to a VIP party at Desert Rain at the Palms in Las Vegas... they had an open bar, great sushi and Black Eyed Peas and Macie Gray played a private show...anyway, i was able to sample some crazy beverages such as grey goose and red bull, yeagermister, and some other ones i don't really remember.
                                    "To All Who Come To This Happy Place, Welcome!
                                    Disneyland is Your Land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and youth can saver the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will be a source of joy an inspiration to all the world.
                                    "
                                    -- Walter Elias Disney, July 17, 1955 approx 4:35PM

Comment

I like to mix Pimm's Cup and Champagne together. It is a specialty drink of the Hotel Crillion in Paris. Perfect to plan a future DLP trip with.
                                      "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

I am dying to try that new starbucks liquer!!

They have a recipe for a martini made with the Starbucks and vanilla vodka, I'm so down with that!!

I'm on a 180/Vanilla vodka kick right now though

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

mmmmmm, the weirdest drink I've ever had was called a "three wise men." I don't remember what was in it, but my memory starts getting blurry after the second one, after three I was toasted. I happened to be be at a club when I was drinking these, and from what people were telling me I turned into quite the dancefloor slut that night. I don't remember it, but those drinks were strong (I'm also a GINORMOUS lightweight when it comes to drinking, so the drinks being strong might not be a factor ).
                                          Do you remember your imagination?
                                          When Neverland was your destination.
                                          Your magical adventure isn't over yet,
                                          Just hold on tight and don't forget...

-Remember When, Theme of Disneyland's 50th

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X