This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krazy Kocktails...

The other night I had a Rhubarb Mojito. I'm not kidding. It was actually really nice. But it made me think - how many weird and wonderful drinks are there out there? What's the weirdest cocktail you've ever had?

Prickly Pear maragarita at this restaurant in Colorado. Unfortunately, they don't have their bar menu listed on their website. They have some pretty cool options.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Pomegranate(sp)Margarita at El Torito(kids eat free every Wed. gotta love it)IT was soooo good AND you they serve it with a HUGE hunk of pomegranate! Soooo tasty!!

The espresso martini's we had in old sac were absolutely delish!!!

And the Melon Raspberry one I had at Uva, was the best ever!!!

OHHH and this little place in Lodi makes THE BEST Key Lime Martini's!!! I've never had anyone make one even remotely as good!!!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Espresso Martini here
        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

One of the cutest gifts I got for Christmas was a hand-painted martini glass with little pictures of high heels and handbags! (In black & pink, of course! ) It's far too cute to ever drink out of, so it's sitting on my very girly, sparkly & pink decorated nightstand! (I would much rather drop my earrings into the martini glass then fill it with alchohol! ) On the bottom of the glass base is a recipe for a cocktail called the "Shopaholic"! It's like a slight variation of a Cosmopolitan, and it sounds really yummy. I'll have to post the recipe! I just love the name of the cocktail, however. "Shopaholic"! That's so totally me!

Comment

Ooooh, recipe! Please post it!!!
            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

Comment

OK... there's this place in St. Louis called Baily's Chocolate Bar...

They have 15 different types of chocolate martinis and nine different "Liquid Dessert" martinis... featuring names such as Oranges Ginger, and Swedish Fish.

Y-U-M!

Comment

Originally posted by Rainfully
                OK... there's this place in St. Louis called Baily's Chocolate Bar...

They have 15 different types of chocolate martinis and nine different "Liquid Dessert" martinis... featuring names such as Oranges Ginger, and Swedish Fish.

Y-U-M!
                Now that looks good! My best friend lives in St. Louis. Perhaps I need to plan a trip.

-The Dusty One

Find us on Facebook:

Comment

Well if you ever do come, let me know! We can discuss Disney over some chocolate martinis... yay!

Comment

You're on!

Find us on Facebook:

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage
                      Ooooh, recipe! Please post it!!!
                      Anything for you, my dear!

*Shopaholic*

8 Parts Vodka
                      1 Part Grapefruit Juice
                      1Part Orange Liquer
                      Orange Slice

I suggest we toast with these before we shop, Dusty! The little pictures of high heels, handbags, perfume bottles and pearls on the martini glass are puttin' me in the mood! The shoppin' mood!

Comment

Originally posted by UvaGirl
                        The other night I had a Rhubarb Mojito. I'm not kidding. It was actually really nice. But it made me think - how many weird and wonderful drinks are there out there? What's the weirdest cocktail you've ever had?
                        That sounds like a really good taste combo.....rhubarb mojito!! Mmmm....

I still have a hard time convincing people to try the Vanilla Stoli Lemon Drops. Vanilla and lemon with the sugary rim.....best drink ever.

The oddest though.....to me is Red Bull and Vodka. It's delish, but who the HECK thought these things UP?? SO weird!

We've had martini-tasting nights with a friend of ours who is a bartender. He mixes up martinis at my sister's house, then we all hit the newest martini bars and order trays of them, then taste each other's. It's so much fun!!! Massive amounts of alcohol are consumed.

I have learned that no matter how hard I try.....I just don't like any chocolate flavored martinis. I just don't! Nor did I care for the lavender-infused one. Blech! It was like sucking down a bottle of perfume. I did like the pomengranate one....it's tasty! I LOVE pomengranate anything, so that one was wonderful! Unfortunately, not many places make them.

There was a martini that I really liked which was garlicky! No one else really dug it, but it had a dash of tomato juice, garlic and then the garlicky-est tasting olives you've ever imagined in it. It was like a bloody mary, with less of the bloody. It's not one you could drink often, but it was really good! I felt like I'd eaten a meal when I was done with it!!!

Comment

i like adios motherf*ers... they are similar to long islands in content, but they taste like lemonade when they are made right! one or two of these bad boys and, well, the name says it all...
                          My Roadtrip Photos

Comment

I once had a "Bartender's Nightmare" (as they called them way back then). It looked like this:

It took the poor guy THREE tries to make ! One bump turns it into 'Watercolour Grey' colour.

I also had a Blue Negligee which turned out EXACTLY the colour of a..... well, you've guessed by now. Make sure you SHAKE the cocktail over ice then strain it to get the oyzo milky haze (unlike the only picture I could find

*Hic*
                            Rob.
                            :monkey:
                            DLR California - 1991, 1999, 2002, 2007, 2009
                            DLR Florida - 2002, 2007
                            DLR Tokyo - 2005
                            DLR Paris - 2011
                            DLR Hong Kong -2011
                            DLR Beijing -TBA

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage
                              Espresso Martini here
                              killing two birds with one stone huh?

I just may have to try that
                              (alcohol and caffine, scary combo wired hyper and goofy)
                              procrastibating

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X