Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What special things do you wear only at this time of year?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What special things do you wear only at this time of year?

I know I've asked this before o the board , but it's always fun to hear everyone's answers again!

I have a pair of white flannel pajamas with little tiny poinsettias all over them and a pair of matching white slippers with great big plastic poinsettias on them! I love wearing them because they are so comfy and festive at the same time!

Oh....as always...feel free to include pictures with your replies!

Re: What special things do you wear only at this time of year?

I wear a leopard skin loincloth - only this time of year tho.

:lol: I am so kidding.

Comment

Isn't there a little leopard on the island of misfit toys in Santa Claus is coming to town? You killed him!!!

BTW...I bet you really do have something made out of leopard skin that you wear year round...after all, something made you think of your answer!!!:lol:

Comment

My hernia truss.

Comment

My Indiana Jones Hat, Whip, and squirt gun. I'm ready to get the treasure from the mansion of the forbidden Christmas Tree. Hehe
          sigpic

" Doombuggies: The scariest transportation around! "

Comment

Sweaters with a bunch of Christmas stuff on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
              I have a pair of white flannel pajamas with little tiny poinsettias all over them and a pair of matching white slippers with great big plastic poinsettias on them! I love wearing them because they are so comfy and festive at the same time!
              Me TOO!

Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
              :lol: I am so kidding.
              I'm not...

:botox:
              Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

My necklace that says, "Believe". I found it at Kohl's a few years ago when the song first came out, and the first necklace broke soon after wearing it (one of the hooks wasn't on tight and broke), so I replaced it with the same one and so i'm extra careful with it now and only wear it at special times around Christmas.
                Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

My snowflake necklace.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
                    Isn't there a little leopard on the island of misfit toys in Santa Claus is coming to town? You killed him!!!

BTW...I bet you really do have something made out of leopard skin that you wear year round...after all, something made you think of your answer!!!:lol:
                    I actually have a pair of flip flops that have leopard print straps on them. I got them at Main Street Surf Shop in Newport Beach years ago. So, you got me.

Actually, I was really thinking of this silly thing Matthew Broderick wore in Ferris Beullers Day Off - and I happened to see something like it at Kohls the other day - but it was way to big - otherwise I'd have gotten it and would have surprised my wife with it - but oh well - it was not the right waist size.

Comment

I actually have a pair of flip flops that have leopard print straps on them. I got them at Main Street Surf Shop in Newport Beach years ago. So, you got me.

Ah ha! I knew it!

Actually, I was really thinking of this silly thing Matthew Broderick wore in Ferris Beullers Day Off - and I happened to see something like it at Kohls the other day - but it was way to big - otherwise I'd have gotten it and would have surprised my wife with it - but oh well - it was not the right waist size.

LOL I'm sure she would have been surprised! That's funny!:lol:

Remember the scene on Elf where the dad opens Buddy's present? "For someone special.":lol:

Comment

Disney Christmas Pins

Comment

Sweaters............in AZ we only have about a two month window when it is cold enough to actually wear a sweater all day!! It is fun to pull them out after not seeing them for 10 months. Kind of feels like I'm buying new clothes!

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Comment

Christmas sweaters one with Mickey and Christmas sweatshirts.
                            sigpic

Comment

Christmas socks
                              Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X