Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazing! It's like the children of Small World ESCAPED!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing! It's like the children of Small World ESCAPED!!

You just have to see this video to believe it! 3000 Children in North Korea doing a strenuous routine of gymnastics to music. It really looks and sounds like the children of Small World escaped!!

http://www.fazed.net/video/?id=554

Re: Amazing! It's like the children of Small World ESCAPED!!

Wow! Those are a lot lot lot of flips and skill. Just amazing.

Comment

Now, that was entertaining, especially since the video finally loaded for me. Their repeitive, side-by-side backflips and front flips were very controlled. It was an excellant performance.

Comment

Whoa! That's a lot of kids! And that was a great performance for kids that young!

I like your comparison to IASW btw!!

Comment

That video actually makes me sad. These children live in North Korea, and are drilled to perform perfectly under penalty of severe punishment. Nothing joyful in that "parade" at all. It's really upsetting IMO.

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
          Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
          Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperbole View Post
            That video actually makes me sad. These children live in North Korea, and are drilled to perform perfectly under penalty of severe punishment. Nothing joyful in that "parade" at all. It's really upsetting IMO.
            Yes, that is very true, and it is sad. But there is no reason WE can't praise these childrens efforts!
            Oh, and the performance was either a celebration of communism for Kim Jong Ill, or a Korean Children's day performance, according to another board i was reading.
            It's still quite fascinating!

Comment

Those kids would beat the pants off any competitive cheerleading squad in this country.
              Last edited by aimster; 01-13-2007, 05:03 PM.

Comment

does Disney know they're missing? Thanks I'll have nightmares tonight. I'll be roaming the Magic Kingdom and little "small world" children will pop out and chase me down Main Street. Like a international Chucky.

Comment

Did anyone read the description that said that there were 15,000 kids holding placards that made up the pictures in the background???
                  sigpic
                  Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
                    Did anyone read the description that said that there were 15,000 kids holding placards that made up the pictures in the background???
                    I did.. but i did not believe it, the way the cards were held, i just couldnt see it logistically working. I mean, the image seemed like a wall, vertical with no slant, it would have a slant if there were children in stands holding cards right? I want to try to find more out about the origins of this video. Really!

Comment

Thanks I'll have nightmares tonight. I'll be roaming the Magic Kingdom and little "small world" children will pop out and chase me down Main Street. Like a international Chucky.
                      just to let you know...I did have a dream I was in the Magic Kingdom last night.....but, I don't think anything was chasing me.

Comment

Wow that's cool.

Comment

That is really neat... It does look like a bunch of kids from It's a Small World escaped.
                          Janet
                          John 3:16

Comment

Originally posted by Mineux View Post
                            I did.. but i did not believe it, the way the cards were held, i just couldnt see it logistically working. I mean, the image seemed like a wall, vertical with no slant, it would have a slant if there were children in stands holding cards right? I want to try to find more out about the origins of this video. Really!

Look at this video. It shows how the card effect is accomplished, as well as footage of their intense training.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6ANW...related&search
                            ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X