This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Meet for the kids on Sunday

Hi all, Dusty said this would be the place to post this, so here it goes. My two boys will be with us on sunday, and I thought it might be great to get the kids together for a mini meet. Maybe the last Jedi Training academy for the day or the last Sword in the stone ceremony. This way it gives the kids some fun during the day also. Let me know what would work best or if anyone is interested.
    HEARTS CLUB !!

Re: Mini Meet for the kids on Sunday

Originally posted by Mom2dzneboys View Post
    Hi all, Dusty said this would be the place to post this, so here it goes. My two boys will be with us on sunday, and I thought it might be great to get the kids together for a mini meet. Maybe the last Jedi Training academy for the day or the last Sword in the stone ceremony. This way it gives the kids some fun during the day also. Let me know what would work best or if anyone is interested.

We will be there.... Jedi Academy sounds like fun. I will be the one with the boys in their Jedi robes all ready to go...lol.
    Janet
    John 3:16

Comment

sounds good Janet....hmm..no other takers?
      HEARTS CLUB !!

Comment

Sure I'll do it. I'm going to be at the sunday anniversary with my 3 year old boy. I'll meet at the Jedi!

Comment

Since Im already having them go to the noon meet, Im gonna let them choose whatever they want after that. So we may or may not go to the Jedi thing.
          "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

cool...thanks for responding, I was wondering if I was alone out here. The Jedi thing should be fun.
            HEARTS CLUB !!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X