Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay ladies, which would you rather get from your hunny.....

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay ladies, which would you rather get from your hunny.....

.......a so-so bouquet of flowers delivered to you at work or a magnificent bouquet of flowers delivered to you at home?

(This question is courtesy of my favorite radio deejays)

I would much rather get a magnificent bouquet of flowers delivered to me at home since that 's where the bouquet would be ending up anyways.

Re: Okay ladies, which would you rather get from your hunny.....

Neither. I'd rather be taken out to Cheesecake factory.
    Katie :yea:
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

a check...... money talks

Comment

Neither. Not a big flower person. Food makes me happier
        "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

LOL

Guess you three ladies won't be replying to "Okay ladies part 2'" :lol:

Or maybe you will be, but with your food and money preferences!!!:lol:

Comment

Flowers at work.

Jewelry at home.
            Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Screw the flowers, just bring me Grey Goose and then ply me with it :lol: Oh wait that sounds durty.

Comment

Hmmm...honestly I am more into just spending quiet time together...flowers are nice but not unless they are the precursor to some quality attention lol

Comment

Flowers are nice, but they are so expensive at this time of year. So I'd rather not get flowers, save those for a suprise on another day, and go out to dinner instead.
                  A signature should go here.

Comment

Yeah, flowers are over rated. bring on the love ....... ! :evil:

( and the diomonds!!

Comment

I never want flowers at conventional flower giving times. Too much money and way too easy. If you want to bring me flowers, bring me the season's first daisies or tulips.

So count me as a neither.

Comment

Flowers are okay but I would prefer him spending the money on something we will both be able to enjoy such as going to see a play or experiencing things together.

Comment

I would like for him to come to MY work wearing nothing BUT flowers ... LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
                            .......a so-so bouquet of flowers delivered to you at work or a magnificent bouquet of flowers delivered to you at home?

(This question is courtesy of my favorite radio deejays)

I would much rather get a magnificent bouquet of flowers delivered to me at home since that 's where the bouquet would be ending up anyways.
                            I'm with you, I would like the magnificent flowers at home.

Comment

One single rose, his pick. At home. With a duo of dark chocolate cupcakes from here: http://www.sprinklescupcakes.com/
                              To be shared. :evil:

I buy flowers for myself every week at the farmer's market! Hee!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X