what's your favorite kind of candy?

Ad Widget

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's your favorite kind of candy?

I just discovered the best candy on the face of the earth, hands down.

Haribo Grapefruit Gummis!!!

I already love their sour Lemon Gummis and super-sweet Peach Gummis, as well as the realistic-looking Raspberries. But the Grapefruit Gummis are the best, the perfect mix of sweet and sour.

What do you reach for when you need a sugar fix?
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to.

peach rings, sour apple rings, or Milky Way Midnight
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

My sugar cravings are always very specific. It is either for fruity/gummi candy or chocolately candy. I like Mike & Ike's for fruity cravings. For choclatey cravings lately I have been going for almond snickers. I also love kit-kats. I would NEVER reach for something like a hershey bar. I only like chocolate when it is full of non-chocolatey things.

And brownies are heaven on earth.
      �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Dove dark chocolate...yay!

Red vines...they're yummy and fat free!

Also anything gummy.
        Last edited by sunnygirl; 06-06-2005, 05:49 PM.
        Looking for the truth about giraffes?

hersheys, m&ms, snickers, kitkat, whatchamacallits, milky way, rolo's..

Chocolate, period.

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Butterfingers! YUM!!!
            Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

Mickey Gummie Heads! I get a bag every time I go to the park!

Haribo Gold Bears - Gummi Bears
                Red Vines - not Twizzlers...bleh!
                Chocolate Covered Almonds

(Don't flame me, but I've never understood why anyone likes Butterfinger... yuk! )

Gummi Bears
                  Jelly beans
                  Bottle caps

Huh.... do chocolate-dipped strawberries count?
                    Pumpkin Fudge from DL
                    Dove milk chocolate, preferably in small sizes, like Valentine's hearts or easter eggs
                    Ghiradelli (or other high-end chocolate) squares
                    Reese's Pieces

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

I like the fruity stuff best. Gummy stuff, jelly beans, Skittles... hard candy as well - there's some great sugar free stuff, like Jolly Ranchers.

Jelly Beans are my most favorite though... I love easter because there are so many to choose from! I try not to eat too much candy, esp. sugarful candy, anymore though.
                      Good morning, son
                      In twenty years from now
                      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                      And I can tell you 'bout today
                      And how I picked you up and everything changed
                      It was pain
                      Sunny days and rain
                      I knew you'd feel the same things...

All time favorites:
                        Peanut M&M's
                        Milk Duds
                        Junior Mints
                        Red Vines

Honorable mention:

Can't pass it if it's at the mall:

When Aunt flo comes for a visit:
                        King Size Snickers

sour patch gummy watermelon slices
                          anything Hersheys (without nuts, just plain 'ol milk chocolate!)
                          anything that has caramel (especially 100 grands)

^clicky clicky^

I love Red Vines licorice. So does my cat. He'c razy about it. Go fig.

I also love Jujubes. My mom got me hooked on them when I was a kid.

I also love almost any kind of cinnamon candy, like Hot Tamales, cinnamon gummi bears, cinnamon imperials.

Strangely, I'm not a big chocolate fan. If I have chocolate it HAS to be British Cadbury or nothing. I'm still mad they stopped making Wispa bars as they were my fave!

:: makes mental note to go to the Brit good shop in St Pete to stock up on Crunchie bars and Curly Wurlys ::

Red Vines Freshness is crucial sometimes you can tell by the outside of the bucket!!Yummy gumminess is imortant as well!!
                              1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Ad Widget