Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Its been a LONG time!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its been a LONG time!!!

Hey all sorry I dont get on much! I got put back in customer service and cant get away with ANYTHING anymore.... Oh well guess its gods way of trying to tell me to slow down A LOT!!!

On the baby front : 32 weeks and 4 days along and BOY is he ready to come. My family (well dad and step mom) will be back in June to spoil the 1st grandchild (and probly Mike and I as well). He is kicken like the next David Beckham!! Things have had to be slowed down a bit. I dont walk as fast as I did but thanks to my loving hubby for slowing it down for me some. I dont see DL or anything fun for me in the future till probly June sometime. Still not looking very prego but you can see a belly... Thankfully I can still wear MOST of the same clothes I did befor so I havent had to buy much new stuff... The baby is getting the most of my paychecks spent on him getting ready to be GQ!!! Thou you can see some belly when I lay down.. Which I think Mike finds funny... Have had mini scares that either ended up being mistakes or corrected it self so now we are just trying to be healthy and happy.. and speak nicely cause we have extra ears listening!!

Marrige Front : I HAVE A PERFECT HUSBAND!!!!! What more can I say bout that....

Re: Its been a LONG time!!!

Becka!!! So good to hear from you!!!!!! Glad things are going well with the pregnancy and with your marriage. Do keep us updated now and then!! We miss you around here!
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Originally posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
      Becka!!! So good to hear from you!!!!!! Glad things are going well with the pregnancy and with your marriage. Do keep us updated now and then!! We miss you around here!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.. You can ask Mike my energy level is at like 0 now a days. I now understand what my parents ment when they said to me "Your sucking the life out of me"

Comment

Nice to see you Becka. Glad all is going well!

:wave:

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Comment

Becka!!! Good to hear from you! I've been wondering how things have been going. Well the magic day is getting closer. Before you know it you'll have that little bundle in your arms! Man, I bet Mike will be absolutely glowing when that happens!

Get as much rest as you can now and let Mike pamper you all he wants!

And keep us updated when you can.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

:yea: Becka so glad to hear you are doing well and baby B is kicking like a soccer pro My son did the same thing and sure enough he's an awesome soccer player :lol:

Please say "HI" to Mike and keep us posted on any news
            ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

Hi Becka! Thanks for the update. Glad you and Mike are doing well and it sounds like your pregnancy is going great! When is your due date?

Comment

Hmmmm.... has anyone heard from Mike or Becka?

Just wondering if the future mice chatter has arrived yet.
                ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

hope you can post pics of the baby

Orlando doing good
                  http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
                  Princess of Randomness

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...