Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "all time favorite" movie have you seen...and hated?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What "all time favorite" movie have you seen...and hated?

Inspired by Tassie's thread. For me, it has to be Swingers. I was told over and over how great it was, and how clever it was, and how I just HAD to see it. So I did. And I thought it SUCKED. A lot.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Re: What "all time favorite" movie have you seen...and hated?

Epic Movie.

Only movie I actually walked out of.
    -Jack :geek:
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Anchorman.

Comment

pirates of the Caribbean ! my daughter bought the second movie, I have yet to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
          pirates of the Caribbean !
          Someone whip Karla with a wet noodle!

For me:
          Moulin Rouge
          Citizen Cane
          The Anchorman
          Little Miss Sunshine (well, didn't hate it but sure didn't think it was all that wonderful).
          Get Shorty

I'll think of more...

Comment

Moulin Rouge
            That one is hit or miss with people. It's the type of movie you either love or hate. I myself love it, but most of my friends hate it.

Comment

I gave Moulin Rouge an "A" for effort . . . but it just left me kind of meh.

"Favorite" movies I've seen and hated:

Fargo - I just don't get it.

Gladiator - Excessive, overproduced and depressing. I like Russell Crowe, but I couldn't believe how boring he was in this film.

Just about anything with Ben Stiller.
              Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessY View Post
                Someone whip Karla with a wet noodle!

For me:
                Moulin Rouge
                Citizen Cane
                The Anchorman
                Little Miss Sunshine (well, didn't hate it but sure didn't think it was all that wonderful).
                Get Shorty

I'll think of more...
                two I was going to say, add to that PULP FICTION!! That would have to be THE worst movie of all time!!! ... in my opinion anyway!!

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
                Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
                Originally Posted by MWalton
                :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by tassie View Post
                  PULP FICTION!! That would have to be THE worst movie of all time!!! ... in my opinion anyway!!
                  Never saw that - it just doesn't interest me.

Comment

Congo. I waited all summer for my (then) boyfriend to take me. I was really looking forward to this epic jungle adventure. It turns out that the (x) boyfriend already went to see it with his uncle which was why he kept putting off taking me. That really tainted the movie for me. Plus I found the "talking" gorilla kind of annoying.

Comment

Pulp Fiction for me too. I hated that movie. Something About Mary, I rented it and had to stop part way through. Stupid movie.

Love Moulin Rough though, but I can see how people would dislike it. I just love watching and listening to Ewan McGregor sing.

Comment

now, I LOVE Something about Mary!!! sooo funny!

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
                        Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
                        Originally Posted by MWalton
                        :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Comment

Hmm - does Titanic count? I'm embarrassed to say I saw that. Meh.

I also didn't see what the fuss was about Little Miss Sunshine. I didn't hate it, but I didn't see what the big deal was.
                          She did it!

Comment

Napolean Dynomitelamest movie ever.... My bf sat through 10 minutes of it, my son left half way through. I sat through the whole dang movie waiting for something to happen that would make this movie as good as everyone said it was. What a waste of time!
                            Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

Wedding Crashers

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X