This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nora Roberts fans...

Have any of you ever read anything by J.D. Robb (aka Nora Roberts)? How does it compare to her "Nora" stuff?

Re: Nora Roberts fans...

Much more raunchy, racy, whatever you want to call it -
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

BFJen is right, her J.D. Robb novels are much more racy, fast paced, and sexual. I was used to her regular work, so when i ran out of ones i haven't read i went to J.D. Robb, and i noticed a big change lol Didn't bother me much, still very good reads.

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
      "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Comment

Thanks all... maybe I'll give it a try when I run out of Nora's!

Comment

I actually like them. All of her stuff. like I <3 will turner said, they are more racy, but still pretty good.
          "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessY View Post
            Thanks all... maybe I'll give it a try when I run out of Nora's!
            No problem! :csmile:
            You should, they're awesome :ctongue:

Originally posted by frecky View Post
            I actually like them. All of her stuff. like I <3 will turner said, they are more racy, but still pretty good.
            I like some of them better than the Nora ones.

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
            "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Comment

LOVE J.D. Robb!!!!! I have read lots of Nora Roberts, and I love what she does with Lt. Dallas. I suggest reading them in order. Once i start one I can't put it down.

Comment

Originally posted by socaldisneygal View Post
                LOVE J.D. Robb!!!!! I have read lots of Nora Roberts, and I love what she does with Lt. Dallas. I suggest reading them in order. Once i start one I can't put it down.
                Lt. Dallas? Is this a series? What book does it start with?

I'm currently reading the Chesapeake Bay Saga (Nora's).

Comment

I have no idea what the first book in that series is but they are usually called ____ in death. you can try wikipedia and im sure theres a listing.
                  "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

They are all set in the future too, so they are just a little sci-fi, but not too much. I have read maybe 5 or 6, and just whatever was available at the library, and I could still follow them

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
                    Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
                    Originally Posted by MWalton
                    :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Comment

I started to read the J.D. Robb books before I picked up any of the Nora Roberts ones. I have now read all of the "In Death" series that have been published to date. I really like the Nora Roberts books too. The J.D. Robb are more racey and set in the future, but you forget that sometimes when reading. My Mom started on the J.D. Robb books, I didn't think she'd like them becasue they were racey, but she read them faster than I did and ordered the ones I didn't have to make the set complete!!!LOL

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X