Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite store to buy clothes?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QuietViolet
    replied
    Re: What's your favorite store to buy clothes?

Originally posted by tory_c View Post
    Urban outfitters

Ooooh! I totally forgot about them! Looove their clothes!... I used to REALLY like Hot Topic clothes-- but then went to a grand opening of one in T.O. and was "discovered" by their modeling agency... I did some modeling for them (just for catalogues), and ended up getting a lot of freebies... and once I had so many hot-topic things, I got sick of them and completely changed my style LOL!!! Plus, their tops aren't good for larger bosomed girls...
    Last edited by QuietViolet; 09-27-2007, 11:34 AM. Reason: to add...

Leave a comment:

• SuperStar
    replied

Clothes at Macy's and shoes and bags at Nordstrom.

Leave a comment:

• aimster
    replied

I shop all over the place but I seem to make the bulk of my purchases at:

Target
    Old Navy
    Kohl's (they got some great sales)

When I need a specific item, then I look in places like Gap, Dillard's, Macy's JC Penny...

My problem is I need to learn to stop shopping so much! :lol:

Leave a comment:

• BFJen
    replied

I like Old Navy - and admit that I do get jeans and an occasional top at Wal-Mart. I also like JC Penney and Target. Frankly, I hate shopping for clothes.

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied

Target for wifebeater tanks, workout clothes and some fun tees. Gap for sweaters and jeans. My mostest favoritest jeans are from Gap but they don't carry them anymore buttheads, Hot Topic for tees. I also like Macys and some stuff from Banana Republic. I used to get a lot from Kohls but I haven't been finding anything there lately.

Leave a comment:

• TraceCub
    replied

I mostly shop at Kohl's. When I was smaller, I got my jeans at the Gap - I :love: their boot cut.

Leave a comment:

• mousercise
    replied

Macy's, Bloomingdales, H&M, Zara, and Target is my favorite for cami's. So big stores I guess.

I used to really like Nordstrom's but I feel like I haven't found anything good there in at least the last year.

Leave a comment:

• Disney Wrassler
    replied

The grocery store I work at. Atleast there, I can buy clothes for the amount it cost companies to make them :lol:.

I mean, at the place I work at, we just went through more price reductions. Cheapest price being $3 for brand new clothes. Now that's a good deal. I have seen customers purchase several outfits at our store and their final prices were less that $20.

You can't even buy a pair of pants at some of the major clothing retail stores for that amount of money.

Leave a comment:

• All4dISNEY
    replied

Target, Macys, Nordys, REI, and Zappos are who get most of my money outside Disney!

Leave a comment:

• Princess Buttercup
    replied

I get overwhelmed in large department stores. Most of my work clothes come from a small boutique in Santa Cruz or Ann Taylor Loft. I also have some Gap clothes , but haven't bought much there in the last year or so because everything has looked kind of boring to me.

Leave a comment:

• ksejr1
    replied

old navy, the gap, hot topic

Leave a comment:

• Stitchy
    replied

Target (but,we don't have one), Old Navy, Rainbow and Hot Topic (for cute tees)....for pants, Sears has good jeans and always has a sale

Leave a comment:

• knittingknerd
    replied

I get wife beaters a-line tank tops at Old Navy. They make them extra long, girl fitted, and in colors that aren't just white or black. Pants it varies.... t-shirts Target. My only big store indulgence is shoes. I have size 10.5 wide or 11 shoes (I am 5'10" so... I mean I need to have big feet), and places like Target don't have cute shoes in size 10.5 or 11... Nordstroms does.

Leave a comment:

• aashee
    replied

I never shop for clothes. Don't like it one bit. I get many shirts from charity events, and the rest from presents. Sometimes wifey will pick me up something. Only thing I buy myself is shoes occasionally.

Leave a comment:

• cal4iri
    replied

Macys, Demo, Kohls for me.
    I used to hate Kohls for mens clothing but they're a lot better now that they have Axcess and Apt 9.

Leave a comment:

• GrouchyRob
    replied

Originally posted by samsma View Post
    I am a definate Old Navy girl.
    That's what I hear on the docks

I shop at Kohls now but when I was a clothes snob, I shopped at Nordstroms.

Leave a comment:

• wvnative
    replied

I've recently learned that I really like Stein Mart. lol Of course, I like it better when my mom is buying. haha

Sometimes I can find clothes at Target, I've never been to Kohl's even though there's one by my office now, and all my really comfy jeans came from Charlotte Russe.

Leave a comment:

• tory_c
    replied

American Apparel,Neiman,Urban outfitters,nordstrom and random urban shops for sneakers.

Leave a comment:

• Ginarella
    replied

Macy's and Kohl's are my favorite stores.

Leave a comment:

• evil mommie
    replied

I heart Macy's for: INC, Lucky, Sunny Leigh, DKNY Jeans.....those are my favs.

Of course I also love Tar-jay for cute tees, Ann Taylor Loft for nice casual biz clothes, and Nordstrom's for the great denim selection.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X