X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Stocking Stuffers!

Hey Everyone!
    I went to the mall earlier today and was noticing that Bath&Body and other stores are starting to carry Christmas gifts and stocking stuffers pretty early this year. Does any one have good ideas on what to put in the stockings?

So far I have some small bath and body lotions and candy canes but I need some more items. Any ideas

I am making 30 stockings and the budget for each stocking is about 20 dollars.
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Re: !Christmas Stocking Stuffers!

Well, I don't know if you are making all of your stockings the same, or if you are making them differently for different people, but I would try your local 99 cent store. It's an easy way to get a lot of things for cheap, and sometimes they have some real deals! For example, I was in charge of making easter baskets for the little ones in my family one year--on a tight budget-- and was able to get everything from candy to easter books to toys etc....
    You can also try local craft stores-- you can find really unique and cheap locally made ornaments and stuff sometimes...
    <3 Chloe

Comment

Thanks Ill have to check out the 99cent stores that sounds like a good plan!

Originally posted by QuietViolet View Post
      Well, I don't know if you are making all of your stockings the same, or if you are making them differently for different people, but I would try your local 99 cent store. It's an easy way to get a lot of things for cheap, and sometimes they have some real deals! For example, I was in charge of making easter baskets for the little ones in my family one year--on a tight budget-- and was able to get everything from candy to easter books to toys etc....
      You can also try local craft stores-- you can find really unique and cheap locally made ornaments and stuff sometimes...
      "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Not to toot my own horn, toot toot, but at guidedogsofthedesert.org you can get a calendar for $10 with cute puppies. Pearl is the December pup and then two more times!

You could do candy. My dad does citrus to take up space. And socks.

We do each others stockings. I always get my brother. This year he gets a handmade stocking, and I have no idea what to fill it with other than "no knit stuff!" I made him Cheez-it coasters...(orange fabric and bating oh and a lot of patience!)

Comment

Great I'll have to check the calendars out!

Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
          Not to toot my own horn, toot toot, but at guidedogsofthedesert.org you can get a calendar for $10 with cute puppies. Pearl is the December pup and then two more times!

You could do candy. My dad does citrus to take up space. And socks.

We do each others stockings. I always get my brother. This year he gets a handmade stocking, and I have no idea what to fill it with other than "no knit stuff!" I made him Cheez-it coasters...(orange fabric and bating oh and a lot of patience!)

Comment

Rachal is getting itunes cards and makeup, boys nintendo gameboy games, and the usual candies and goodies.

Comment

iTunes cards and games are always good

Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
              Rachal is getting itunes cards and makeup, boys nintendo gameboy games, and the usual candies and goodies.

Comment

Originally posted by PretzelSouls View Post
                Great I'll have to check the calendars out!
                The prettiest dog ever, Katon, is October. He's a black lab, but hundreds upon thousands of years ago, when labs were first created they were made from rotweilers and every so often some of the rot coloring comes up. Katon has what looks like flame tattoos coming up his arms on a black lab. Sweetest dog too. Oh! And there's a dog at Disneyland picture! We got ours today so I am like "everyone go get one! It's cute!"

Comment

iTunes cards and games are always good
                  And easy :lmao:
                  I hope them kids do a better job of my stocking this year! :lol:

Comment

Lol! )

Comment

Why? What did they do to your stocking last year?

Comment

Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
                        Why? What did they do to your stocking last year?
                        ( dollar store)
                        I want itunes cards to darn it I deserve itunes cards !!!
                        This year I am going to let them know... mommy wants itunes,..... forget letting them decide :lol:

Comment

Thanks Ill have to check out the 99cent stores that sounds like a good plan!
                          It's amazing what kind of goodies you can find at the $1 stores.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                            It's amazing what kind of goodies you can find at the $1 stores.
                            Ours is pretty cheesy, I wish it was like the one I saw in Washington. man that place was huge and awsome. ours is small and cheap.

more stocking stuffer idea's

Movie tickets
                            movie rentals
                            disposable camera's
                            those shaker flash lights ( they recharge them selves)
                            glow sticks ( dollar store ( you get 10 for a buck!

Comment

Yeah it depends on the store as to how good it is. There's a Dollar Tree that recently opened near my work. It's big, clean and great variety!

Comment

I went this morning, saw a few more stocking sutffers I liked. I amgetting my daughter thelittle towels that hold your wet hair. when they first came out there were a fortune ! I got them for a buck!

Comment

Small rodents are sometimes a special surprise.

Comment

Oh yes - especially for all those 'lovely' relative that we all seem to hate oh so much

Originally posted by CaptainTeach View Post
                                    Small rodents are sometimes a special surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
                                      ( dollar store)
                                      I want itunes cards to darn it I deserve itunes cards !!!
                                      This year I am going to let them know... mommy wants itunes,..... forget letting them decide :lol:

i thought it was the thought that counts :lol:
                                      Katie :yea:
                                      Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                                      :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Christmas Stocking Stuffers!

A severed foot is the perfect stocking stuffer.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X