Perfumes are made from water, alcohol and perfume oil (fragrances). Eau de, a French word meaning "water of", are the least concentrated perfume types:
* Aftershaves (AS), lotions & splashes: the least concentrated of all perfume types containing 0.5% - 2% perfume oils
* Eau de Cologne (EDC): is usually used interchangeably with eau de toilette and contains 3% - 5% perfume oils
* Eau de Toilette (EDT): contains between 4% - 15% perfume oils
* Eau de Parfum (EDP): contains between 15% - 22% perfume oils
* Parfum: the highest concentrate of perfume with approx 22% oils
I'm glad I wasn't the only person out there who is perfumally challenged.
Hit 'em where it hurts..right in the sales aisle.Help support the 'girl-cotting' of A&F. Pass the word..tell your mom,your sister,your wife and girlfriends.Show your support for women everywhere by supporting the girl-cotting of Abercrombie.