Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

What is the difference?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the difference?

Between Eau de Parfum and eau de toilette???

Different Types of Perfumes
    Perfumes are made from water, alcohol and perfume oil (fragrances). Eau de, a French word meaning "water of", are the least concentrated perfume types:

* Aftershaves (AS), lotions & splashes: the least concentrated of all perfume types containing 0.5% - 2% perfume oils
    * Eau de Cologne (EDC): is usually used interchangeably with eau de toilette and contains 3% - 5% perfume oils
    * Eau de Toilette (EDT): contains between 4% - 15% perfume oils
    * Eau de Parfum (EDP): contains between 15% - 22% perfume oils
    * Parfum: the highest concentrate of perfume with approx 22% oils

She walks in beauty, like the night
    Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
    And all that's best of dark and bright
    Meet in her aspect and her eyes.....

--Lord Byron

Comment

Wow..thanks.

I'm glad I wasn't the only person out there who is perfumally challenged.

TOV

Hit 'em where it hurts..right in the sales aisle.Help support the 'girl-cotting' of A&F. Pass the word..tell your mom,your sister,your wife and girlfriends.Show your support for women everywhere by supporting the girl-cotting of Abercrombie.

Comment

if it's any consolation to you, I wasn't quite sure I knew the difference either... but I had no idea that eau de toilette was such a small concentration!!
        She walks in beauty, like the night
        Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
        And all that's best of dark and bright
        Meet in her aspect and her eyes.....

--Lord Byron

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X