X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you store your makeup?

Kind of a silly question...

For those of you like me that have a large variety of makeup how do you store it? Just in a Bathroom drawer, in a case, in a shoebox.... or whatever. I am just looking for some ideas. I dont really have anything to throw out as I do use it all. Its kind of in a rotation, I use different colors all the time.

I tend to like portable and very organized so I can see what is where, and move it to other areas in the house... but I am open to just about anything at this point. My bag is a little bit too small. I dont think I will be adding to it for awhile but, most of my stuff is at least half full so I wont be throwing things out either.

Thanks!

Re: How do you store your makeup?

i have a ton of makeup that i don't use all the time (i use it for shows) I keep it in a caboodle or a large makeup case, the stuff i use on a daily basis is in a basket in the bathroom
    Is this haunted signature
    actually
    stretching?

Or is it your imagination, hmm?
    Rockin' Lady Adelade of Random
    also known as...
    Dominatrix of Randomness

Comment

I have a rather large makeup case. I store most of it in there. I also have a few travel cases which store the makeup I only use occasionally. I do have a two make up kits sitting on the bathroom counter. Oh, and there is my quicky makeup bag. Thats' for weekends when I don't want to spend a lot of time on make-up. It takes about 3 to 5 minutes when I use that case. If I just have to run to the store or my parents house I use that.

Comment

I have a large makeup case where I store most of it. The rest is divided between a bag in the bathroom where I keep stuff I use every morning getting ready, and the makeup bag in my purse which contains smaller sizes of everything I could ever possibly require for touch ups and what-not.
        Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

I have a plastic basket in a bathroom drawer. But I keep the essential, everyday stuff in a little makeup bag.
          sigpic
          Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

I have a shelf thing above the toilet in the bathroom I keep all my BM jars on. My other stuff I keep in a train case on the top shelf.

Comment

I have a makeup bag.
              My bare essentials I have in an Olay face wash cloth container (if that make sense) the makeup and brushes fit perfectly, and with a lil tape, it's very easily portable. Tha'ts out on my counter always
              Good morning, son
              In twenty years from now
              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
              And I can tell you 'bout today
              And how I picked you up and everything changed
              It was pain
              Sunny days and rain
              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I have a separate fold out brush organizer for my brushes. I just take the whole thing when I travel.

Comment

I have a whole drawer dedicated. I also have a larger bag for travel, and a smaller bag if I feel the need to take along stuff in the my purse. I don't usually touch up though.

Comment

Well, I like to keep it handy, so ... uhm, oh, ...my...I didn't mean to post in this thread.. I... uhh.. :blush: -nevermind.

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

Drawer in the bathroom vanity, organized in little plastic baskets.

Comment

I use a Mary Kay roll-up compartment bag. I can hang it from my bathroom door. Very trippy and convenient. Lurv it.

Comment

I have a roll bag for all my brushes. I have a leather zip up train case from Sephora that holds 85% of my make up, makes it easy for travel. It has 6 separate compartments that I have for specified things. 1 section is for BE face makeup(foundations and all over face colors, 2 sections for BE glimmers and glimpse, 1 section for Urban decay shadows, 1 section for BE shadows and liners, 1 section for liner pencils urban decay shadow primer, smashbox primer, eye cream and tweezers and such. In the large bottom section I keep all larger pallettes(Nars, Urban Decay, Hard Candy, Too Faced. I also use this section to store my brushes, mascaras and lash curlers and when I go out of town I put my glasses, contacts and moisturizers in here.

I also have one drawer that's dedictate to special occassion make up, shimmers, glitters, lip glosses(I have a ton)and such. I keep my extra contacts and glasses in here on a daily basis too.

Oh lord I sound anal about my make up :lol:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

tupperware

Comment

I have a Bare Escentuals bag (the QVC special that was like "Friendship!" Came with like 2 eyeshadows, 2 foundations, 2 brushes, and a lip tint balm stuff. That's how I got started in BE) that hangs from a post in my bedroom. It holds all the makeup that requires natural lighting. Or that I really need to pay attention with. I have a drawer in the bathroom that holds all the stuff I can do without looking (my foolproof stuff. Champagne colored eyeshadows, easy basic eyeshadows, basic blushes, lots of lip balms and glosses, mascaras, etc). The system makes sense to me

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X