Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Double Duty for everday products

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Duty for everday products

Winter is not very kind to my hands. Yesterday, my hands were burning from the pain of dryness. I looked arounf the mess that is my car and could not find my lotion. I just switched to a new purse, darn it if I didn't remember to transfer the lotion.

My inner Girl Scout stepped in and suggested that I try to find something else in the car that might be able to help with the dryness. The only thing I could think to use was lip gloss. Thankfully, I had my Smashbox Layout set of lip gloss. I grabbed the one that was closest to clear, doused the fire on my hands, and presto, no more burning. Phew. Now I know what to use next time I have dry hands and there isn't any lotion in sight.

Has anyone else found a product that does double duty?
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

The ultimate double duty product....................

Hands 2 Hair by DuWop

Two great products in one, this super emollient hand cream doubles as the perfect styling cream for hair that needs a little frizz-ease. Simply work a small amount into your palms, and run through the hair to define texture, then massage the residue into your hands!

I got a sample from Sephora and it's great!!!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Hahahahahaha yes but I dont think I can tell you..........
      Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X