Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Bare Minerals at..... Target?!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bare Minerals at..... Target?!

You read that right. I was just at Target with the BF and lo and behold, they had a couple of BM kits for sale! It's the real deal too. They had the Beyond the Basics complexion kit and some eye kit. I just stopped and stared, totally dumbfounded.

Now I think it's great there's finally a store close by me that sells this stuff (the closest Sephora is almost a half hour away in Tampa). But... Target?

Re: Bare Minerals at..... Target?!

Some Targets are carrying Philosophy products, and I know they brought in Calphalon cookware and were talking about Coach purses at one point, so I guess they are trying to cover the price spread across the board.

Thank you though, you just reminded me that I need to check a gift registry!
    A signature should go here.

Comment

No way! :yea:

Comment

I saw a lonely BM starter kit at our Target about a month ago. I also saw a couple of Clarins products last week. It would be cool if it expands to more products!
        <o>

Comment

This makes me SO happy! I :love: Target even more now!

Its the only discount type store I shop at.

Comment

There were four different kits at my Target the other day.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Nice I saw the kits at costco once too during Christmas time.

Comment

Originally posted by mousercise View Post
                Nice I saw the kits at costco once too during Christmas time.
                I got my mom one of those kits from Costco for Christmas, it was a great deal! Smashbox has had some awesome kits at Costco also.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

My BF has a Costco membership. I need to get him to take me there again so I can see if they have any Smashbox kits too. Smashbox & BM are my 2 favorite makeup brands.

BTW, the BF got me the Beyond the Basics kit at Target today. Can't wait to play with it before work tomorrow. :yea:

Comment

About how much are the kits?
                    :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
                    Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Comment

yeah, are they much different in prices? I'm happy with my liquid makeup, but, if the price is right...I might try it.

Comment

I might have to go to Target tomorrow.

Comment

The kits I saw at Target were $49 each, which is pretty much the same price as Sephora.

Comment

This makes me happy! I have been using BM for years. Bought it when they were only on info-mercials.

Originally posted by Stitchy View Post
                            yeah, are they much different in prices? I'm happy with my liquid makeup, but, if the price is right...I might try it.
                            Honestly, try it. You will never go back to liquid again and wonder why it even exists!
                            Originally posted by larasound
                            am I the burrito man?

Comment

Originally posted by Stitchy View Post
                              Give it a try, it'll will turn you off of liquid makeup for good! I don't have nearly the amount of skin problems since switching to Bare Minerals.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X