This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goddess Wear

Do any of you gals own any? I am always seeing ladies around Santa Cruz wearing the tops and/or bottoms and I've noticed that they look GREAT on everyone no matter what their size or shape. I tried on a pair the other day and loved them but they were pretty pricey so I think I'm going to wait till my birthday to get a pair.

Do any of you know of any stores that sell them at a better price than others?

Re: Goddess Wear

never heard of them. We have a brand down south that makes tee shirts...I LOVE them...called SouthernBelle

Comment

Haven't seen it in our neck of the woods...but then we're not known as a fashion mecca either...plenty of polartec and gortex here tho'!!
      Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

Never heard of that line either. Do you have pictures?

Comment

I'll try to find a website with a link so you can see what they look like. The tops and pants come in a lot of different colors and there are four different styles. I wondered if they were just a Santa Cruz thing or what.

Comment

Is this the link PB? http://www.goddesswear.com/index.html

I haven't heard of it until today.

Looks like it's very form fitting to your body shape.

Comment

Eeek - I don't think I would even dare to try them on. I'd have stuff oozing over the tops of the pants...
              sigpic
              Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Ummm... I'll pass, thanks. Looks like your basic track suit, only two sizes too small.

Comment

Never heard of them but not something I'd wear anyway.

Comment

They look like Juicy rip offs
                    Not my style
                    Good morning, son
                    In twenty years from now
                    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                    And I can tell you 'bout today
                    And how I picked you up and everything changed
                    It was pain
                    Sunny days and rain
                    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

My first thought was *****cat Dolls. I'm not a fan.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I would not wear that now...maybe if I lost 95 pounds...then i would be under 100 pounds and could get away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
                          Is this the link PB? http://www.goddesswear.com/index.html

I haven't heard of it until today.

Looks like it's very form fitting to your body shape.
                          Yes, thank you for saving me the trouble of finding it.

I haven't seen most of the things on that website. I've only seen the corduroy jackets and pants. And I love the open heart logo.

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
                          Eeek - I don't think I would even dare to try them on. I'd have stuff oozing over the tops of the pants...

:lol:

No you wouldn't. I don't what size those models are wearing but that 's not what the clothes look like on the women I've seen wearing them.. The sizes come I, II, III, IV and V. I think that translates to size 0-2, 4-6, 8-10, 12-14 and 16-18, but I'm not sure. And I'm not kidding when I say that they look great on everyone I've seen wearing them!

Originally posted by SCUBAbe View Post
                          I would not wear that now...maybe if I lost 95 pounds...then i would be under 100 pounds and could get away with it.
                          :lol: If you ever got that light , I think I'd be more worried about your health than what you were wearing!

Like I said, I've only seen the corduroy looking jackets and pants and they really are cute in person. My Tango dancing teacher was wearing Goddess pants last Friday night and she looked fabulous in them which is what made me think of trying on a pair. I liked the way they look , but I think I actually look better in my usual "groovy pants" that I wear to dance class.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
                            No you wouldn't. I don't what size those models are wearing but that 's not what the clothes look like on the women I've seen wearing them.. The sizes come I, II, III, IV and V. I think that translates to size 0-2, 4-6, 8-10, 12-14 and 16-18, but I'm not sure. And I'm not kidding when I say that they look great on everyone I've seen wearing them!
                            Thats because you haven't seen me trying to squeeze my.... not size 18 bod into one of those!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
                              I heard a plastic surgery commercial on the radio where they call them muffin tops and oh I would have those too . I hate those things and why to they have to nickname them something yummy???

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X