This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flip-Flop problems

What can you put on your flip-flops to stop the painful rubbing between the toes? I would love to have no shoe problems and be able to wear them, but they bother my toes!
    Help! What can I do?

ETA: can a mod please change to thread title to 'Flip-Flop problems' Thanks!
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Re: Flip-Flop problems

I ever have that problem, and I wear, like Target flips
    Are we sure we have the right size? Mine are on the big side versus having the back of my feet right at the end of the shoe

Comment

It doesn't matter what type of flip-flop (expensive or cheap) or what size, I try them on and take one step and it's painful, some more than others.
      Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

I think it depends on how sensitive your feet are. There are very few flip flops that bother me, but the ones that do are just too thick.

Comment

I wear the ones that Nike makes. They dont have the hard rubber thing your toes go around. It's cloth and some of them even have a little arch support. I can wear them all day at Disneyland and my feet never hurt.

Comment

I can only wear flip flops by key west sandal factory. They're about $20 on sale, and have a soft rope toe loop. They are all leather and really pretty comfortable.

http://www.fsicatalog.com/kwsf/Conte...x?src=home.htm
            sigpic
            Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

During spring and summer I live in the ones from Old Navy, those and my Roxy ones. They are cheap and comfy.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by Snookie View Post
                I wear the ones that Nike makes. They dont have the hard rubber thing your toes go around. It's cloth and some of them even have a little arch support. I can wear them all day at Disneyland and my feet never hurt.
                I have 2 pairs of Nike flip-flops and love them. I had to get a 2nd pair because my stupid cat chewed up my others when he was a little kitten. I use those now for running out to the mailbox/take out the trash.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                  I have 2 pairs of Nike flip-flops and love them. I had to get a 2nd pair because my stupid cat chewed up my others when he was a little kitten. I use those now for running out to the mailbox/take out the trash.
                  When I was at DSW this weekend they have new colors of Nike flip flops, pink, blue, and bright yellow. I might get some yellow ones.

Comment

I use new skin, it's a liquid bandaid and I use it in between my toes for a pair of flip flops that hurt my toes. But they don't ordinarily hurt so that might not be helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by Snookie View Post
                      Ditto. It's all about the cloth. I like the Reef Ginger Sandals

Comment

You could get the Blister stick from Bandaide. Rub it between your toes. Could help....

Comment

Wear them for short periods of time until the initial sensitivity is gone and then wear them for longer periods of time.

When flip flop season rolls around every year, I have to get my toes reacclimated to them.

I will say that the Nike flop flops are great and I have a couple pairs of Reefs but the toe thing is wider on those so they hurt more.

Comment

I'm the same as JosieGirl...Every Summer,I have to get my feet used to wearing flip-flops again, and can only wear them for short periods of time to start with and work up to wearing them full-time.

Comment

I wear reef or teva and havent had a problem, but then I wear them pretty much year round. I love the Old Navy once but they hurt my calves, I guess the lack of support doesnt work for me. I did just buy a cheap black paif of fake leather ones at walmart and they are super comfy too.

A little piece of heaven

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X