This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanity Plates...

This is mine, its just not on my car yet...

VSQZROX = Vasquez Rocks! my last name

do you have any sightings of funny or unusual ones?
    what is yours?
    Come to the dark side,
    we have cookies.

Re: Vanity Plates...

I saw N2DSNY the other day...totally rocked...

And I'm either getting JVNJNNO /or/ if I put white polka dots all over my bright red minivan, and a Minnie Mouse frame for the license plate, and a sticker for the back window, I might put MNNEVAN...w00t!
    šoš.....:::.......*.....,^,.............:..........:...................................*''*
    ..).....:::::.........|..| |.....*......':'..'.:.'..':'.......*........_\(/_.........*_\/_*
    (:ap:..':::'.....,^,/ \ | |...............:::o::: Remember,...../)\...........*-/\-*
    .\/|\........,^,| ||_|| |.,^,......*....'.':'.'.........Dreams Come True!...*..*
    .../\....*...| | \/|,-,|\/ | |
    MySpace.com/JivinJonno

Comment

Mines one of the California Olympic plates that they dont make anymore. Since they only allowed 6 letters I couldnt come up with a decent version of "Olympicnut" (and had I got a normal one that allowed 7 letters the version I came up with was OLYPCNT but 2 people said it sounded nasty) so I shortened it to GMZNUT.

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut
        Mines one of the California Olympic plates that they dont make anymore. Since they only allowed 6 letters I couldnt come up with a decent version of "Olympicnut" (and had I got a normal one that allowed 7 letters the version I came up with was OLYPCNT but 2 people said it sounded nasty) so I shortened it to GMZNUT.
        Which sounds equally nasty... lol )
        Come to the dark side,
        we have cookies.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DooDah
          Which sounds equally nasty... lol )

You're right, when people ask me what it means I say gay mans nut - duh!

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut
            You're right, when people ask me what it means I say gay mans nut - duh!
            lol, my thoughts exactly!
            how about this one (swtybls) it can mean so much...
            Last edited by Mr.DooDah; 08-22-2005, 10:18 AM.
            Come to the dark side,
            we have cookies.

Comment

I once saw a "HOT" chick driving a convertable rabbit (weren't all girls who drove rabbits hot?) ... Anyway ... the license plate stated ... FKSLK12

Use your imagination ...

Comment

IFURITA is what my truck wore in Idaho and what she shall soon wear here in CA.

Comment

My Grandma's Is SKIWIDO because she can't ski anymore ... duh ... and a good friend of mine's is ARUKYND ... think about it.
                  Originally posted by drunkmom
                  this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

There's one near my house that says DSNEYL(hand symbol). Disneylhand. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Evan
                      There's one near my house that says DSNEYL(hand symbol). Disneylhand. lol
                      Evan! Thats awesome, can you post a picture of it sometime?

I have this odd thing where I like to save pictures of vanity plates that I like...haha...
                      šoš.....:::.......*.....,^,.............:..........:...................................*''*
                      ..).....:::::.........|..| |.....*......':'..'.:.'..':'.......*........_\(/_.........*_\/_*
                      (:ap:..':::'.....,^,/ \ | |...............:::o::: Remember,...../)\...........*-/\-*
                      .\/|\........,^,| ||_|| |.,^,......*....'.':'.'.........Dreams Come True!...*..*
                      .../\....*...| | \/|,-,|\/ | |
                      MySpace.com/JivinJonno

Comment

I saw one on a truck the other day that said yah baby I thought that was cute. all the ones I wanted were always taken

Comment

Being a star wars nerd, my Jeep has had SITH4X4 since I've been restoring it. Also, when we got my wifes bmw 330 last year I got her the license plate 3304HER. When I get my new car soon hopefully it will be ***4HIM though not sure what *** will be...

Comment

Originally posted by sneakerspray
                            Being a star wars nerd, my Jeep has had SITH4X4 since I've been restoring it.

My friend has those shape plates with a star and it's "star"trkds9

Comment

I used to have NCX1701 on my little blue car before I got rid of it.

Trekkers will know...
                              sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X