Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guys: what's a gift (under $50) that you want?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys: what's a gift (under $50) that you want?

I'm at a loss what to buy my boyfriend. No clothes, he's got plenty. We've only been dating 4 months, so I don't want to give him anything too serious or spendy.

TIA

Re: Guys: what's a gift (under $50) that you want?

I'd say a video game or a TV series DVD that he's had his eye on.

My husband says "Anything Disney" lol
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

If you really want something that he'll hold close to his heart, dont get a DVD or something that will have limited to no replay value.

If he wears jewelry, get him new earrings (I've got piercings and I think that'd be a cool gift) or a bracelet or neck chain. Or you could get him a watch. I'm into watches but not all guys are. I'm sure you know what he's into, anyways.

I'd definitely go with something he can wear that isn't necessarily clothes if you want it to be something special that he'll remember you by.
      "NATURAL BORN KILLERS"
      1st Place - MiceChat Gumball Rally 2012

JON AUTOPSY - FACEBOOK

Comment

This is hard because it depends on what he is into. If he is into sports it easy because you could get him anything affiliated with his favorite team. If he is into Disney the possibilities are also endless. I bought my friend a Captain Hook statue from Disneyland. It was like 45 bucks. It was really cool looking. What is he into??
        Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
        Golly, what a day

Comment

Originally posted by Craigroy8287 View Post
          What is he into??
          He writes for an online sports column, so he's a big sports nut. I'm actually thinking about buying Lakers tickets from stubhub, but friends say that maybe I shouldn't spend so much money...or else keep the tickets hostage until game time, lol.

Comment

If he likes to go to the movies get him a movie gift card to his favorite theater chain.
            sigpic

Comment

Get a nice picture of the 2 of you in a frame for him to put on his computer desk. I know I'd like that. I mean I'd like that of my wife and I, not you two.

Comment

Originally posted by gobanana View Post
                He writes for an online sports column, so he's a big sports nut. I'm actually thinking about buying Lakers tickets from stubhub, but friends say that maybe I shouldn't spend so much money...or else keep the tickets hostage until game time, lol.
                Get him some kind of memento of his favorite team, like a nice ballcap or something.

Comment

Someone got my husband and tri-tip roast and some seasonings and bbq accessories once - kind of bizzare gift, but he loved it! He's also gotten a car wash kit - a bucket with rags and soap and stuff. My new favorite gifts are getting him gift cards to restaurants (kind of like a gift to me to!)
                  sigpic
                  Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Hmmm....I thought that iPod Shuffle's were under $50 now...but I don't know. I have one and I use it at the gym...and it's fantastic...but I don't know if he's one that works out or not.

How about a 'chair massage'? There are places at the malls that have them.....and they are great!

Comment

Take him out to a nice dinner rather than buying him 'stuff'.
                      Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

Really. I have all the "gifts" I need. The things I still sort of want are usually a higher ticket item. For example, a flatscreen TV to replace my old 25" Sharp CRT...

I like dinner and movies, and time doing activities I enjoy with the right company.

sigpic

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

Comment

I say give him a gift card at Best Buy so he can buy what he wants. With Iron Man coming out I'm pretty sure most guys would want that DVD.
                          "You are watching FOX"

Comment

I'd take lunch with a cutie myself.
                            ďAny sequel three or higher..... around number five they get a new cast, thatís when the magic really happens": Modern Family

Comment

Dating for only four months? I would not buy him Jack!!

I don't know what kind of guy he is, but past experience would dictate that if you spend money on him, he will expect you to always spend money on him, pick up the tab on all dinner dates, borrow money for gas, for school books, and even I dare say borrow money from you to spend on other girls.

Don't do it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X