Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Men's Wallets- Help!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men's Wallets- Help!

I have been searching for the right wallet for my hubby. He has a bifold right now.

He wants a trifold with an ID holder, credit card slots, plus those clear sleeve covers to put pictures in. I have been searching online for this type of wallet.

Have any of you seen such a style? He's being very picky and my hubby wants to make sure the wallet fits in his back jean pockets.

I'm beginning to think there is no such thing.

Help! Thanks

Re: Men's Wallets- Help!

Gina, try www.froogle.com and type in Mens trifold wallet. Some very nice ones pop up....esp. like the ColeHaan for $125~
    Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

I used to have trifold wallets all the time, but then couldn't find them anymore. And when I did find one it was nothing like the ones I liked. So now I go bi. FOLD that is.

Good luck!

Comment

This is sort of like the one that Tim has. He loves the Dockers wallets.

JCPenney : DockersĀ® Navigator Tri-Fold Wallet
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for your help but I still haven't found what I'm looking for. I'll keep searching.

Comment

Hmmm....personally, I have always felt that a wallet is a very personal thing - and I always buy my own - it's not something that I would allow someone else to buy me.

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
              Hmmm....personally, I have always felt that a wallet is a very personal thing - and I always buy my own - it's not something that I would allow someone else to buy me.
              I understand and I think my hubby is going to be on his own with this purchase. I seriously, can't find what he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
                I understand and I think my hubby is going to be on his own with this purchase. I seriously, can't find what he wants.

Perhaps you don't have what he wants. Oh, you mean the wallet. Let him buy his own.
                Originally posted by SummerInFL
                Jesus, even I wouldn't eat that.

Originally posted by Wanda Woman
                Turtle, the dorks are going to take upskirt robot pics.

Comment

My husband is also very picky, but has had good luck at Fossil. Maybe you could do a gift card to help him get started. They have a ton of choices, and then if he still can't find anything there, I'm sure YOU can find a way to use the gift card.

FOSSIL - watches, handbags, accessories, and apparel - www.fossil.com
                  A signature should go here.

Comment

What man doesn't like BACON?

Available HERE, HERE, or HERE...

sigpic

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

Comment

Tumi has very nice men's wallets, or you could go where I got mine-

DUCTI:: KEEP IT TOGETHER!
                      Amnesia used to be my favourite word, but I forgot it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X