This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many times a day do you get it?

I get it two, sometimes three times a day. More if I'm willing to serve myself.

So, how often do you get a nice, home-cooked meal?
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Re: How many times a day do you get it?

About as often as I get... well... once a week or every other week. I wouldn't count most of what we eat at home as "home cooked meal"

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

what are we talking about here

Comment

good home cooking... or even home cookin' if you want.
        St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

I cook at home a lot. It just depends on what you consider a meal. Does that mean more than ramen and vegetables?
          :love: Always keep smiling because you never know who is falling in love with it.:love:
          --------------------------------------------------------
          :ghug:Part of the Disney Ohana:ghug:

--------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hmmmm... well it's me doing all the cooking... unless you count frozen pizza. I generally cook real food every other day or so and get lazy on the inbetween days, use more processed food.

I cook because I like to eat.
            I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

I home cook my meals! You just cut the plastic, press 5-0-0 and START :whistling
              I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
              sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

C-bog I'm right there with ya - lol.

Although because I take care of my moms home for her I do get a couple home cooked meals from her, which is nice I might add.

I cant cook for $hit! I can burn water I tell ya.

Comment

i do all the cooking in our house. My fiance can barely handle things that come out of a box (and she messes those up sometimes). I love cooking, unfortunately our schedules don't allow for me to cook what I would consider true, quality, home cooked meals all that often. It's mostly simple and quick.

Comment

[QUOTE=Xharryb]i do all the cooking in our house. My fiance can barely handle things that come out of a box QUOTE]

Frozen Pizza's and TV dinner's come out of box.

But, if the box has more than two items that you have
                    to mix together, forget it. Rice-a-roni is as complicated as
                    i get.

Does Mimi's count as home cooking?
                    Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                    An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                    Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                    Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Two on most weekdays. (Lunch & Dinner) Pretty much simple stuff.
                      Two or more on weekends! I love to cook, but I don't really have the time
                      except on weekends.

Comment

I usually eat at home 4-5 nites a week ...
                        Originally posted by drunkmom
                        this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

I'm in college, even with all the hot and cute girls I still havn't had a home cooked meal in over a month.
                          ...a vaguely celtic music fills the air...

Comment

as often as I'm willing to cook one...LOL

Comment

breakfast - pretty much every single day at home - hot cereal + green tea
                              lunch/dinner - about 3x a week at home
                              Rubio's or In-N-Out - about 7x week
                              a friend of Walt.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X