Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just for the sake of having one thread.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just for the sake of having one thread.

    Even if I am the one to keep it active.
    So:

    How about that local sports team?
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

  • #2
    Re: Just for the sake of having one thread.

    I like them sports you talk about. ( I have no clue! ha! )
    Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala
    ‚Äč

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Just for the sake of having one thread.

      Feeling sorry for the male of the species?

      The girls aren't doing too well either.
      BarbaraAnn

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Just for the sake of having one thread.

        Originally posted by cakvalasc View Post
        I like them sports you talk about. ( I have no clue! ha! )
        I don't want to compete with the Sports Zone board. It's really a quote from Mr. Burns on The Simpson's where he tries to engage male employee in a friendly manner.

        But they aren't talking about Ping Pong in that Sports Zone and I hear South Korea is great at it. I can get it over the net sometimes.

        Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
        Feeling sorry for the male of the species?

        The girls aren't doing too well either.
        I just think everyone should be represented.
        Be Cool Stay in School!
        Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Just for the sake of having one thread.

          are there really that many "Boys Only" topics?
          "What single word is the name of a magazine, a cereal, a board game, and a never-ending series of soul-crushing disappointments which slowly leech away your hope and idealism until you are nothing more than a bitter husk of a man?"

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Just for the sake of having one thread.

            Originally posted by Crazybirdman View Post
            are there really that many "Boys Only" topics?
            apparently not? But hey fellas!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Just for the sake of having one thread.

              Originally posted by swampymarsh View Post
              Even if I am the one to keep it active.
              So:

              How about that local sports team?
              Hmmm....aren't the Clippers doing surprisingly well?

              And didn't NHL finally come to an agreement so that hockey may now commence?

              Yes, I'm a female...

              Yes, I drink beer....

              Yes, I like sports (especially going to them AND drinking beer)...

              Go figure!


              CHEERS!



              Click image for larger version

Name:	cheers.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	7347431

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Just for the sake of having one thread.

                Nobody seems to stay around in MiceChat, very long, to do too much chatting. This has been true for a long time, and especially true due to the popularity of Facebook. MiceChat is for the Disney stuff, and the chatting, well that is better suited for Facebook. That is how a lot of people think. Not me, but a lot of other people have that opinion. I have heard that very thing from prior MiceChat daily regulars who rarely ever post here nowadays.
                BarbaraAnn

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Just for the sake of having one thread.

                  Originally posted by clara View Post
                  Hmmm....aren't the Clippers doing surprisingly well?

                  And didn't NHL finally come to an agreement so that hockey may now commence?
                  I guess that is what happens when the Lakers are doing suprisingly poor.

                  I think the NHL came to terms they will vote on. So it's not quite done. Though I did see on FB a friend posted about a number retirement ceremony in February, at a game. That was yesterday. Stupid FB.



                  Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
                  Nobody seems to stay around in MiceChat, very long, to do too much chatting. This has been true for a long time, and especially true due to the popularity of Facebook. MiceChat is for the Disney stuff, and the chatting, well that is better suited for Facebook. That is how a lot of people think. Not me, but a lot of other people have that opinion. I have heard that very thing from prior MiceChat daily regulars who rarely ever post here nowadays.
                  Facebook, Grrrr.
                  Be Cool Stay in School!
                  Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Just for the sake of having one thread.

                    Have I found another person who does not like Facebook?
                    BarbaraAnn

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Just for the sake of having one thread.

                      Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
                      Have I found another person who does not like Facebook?
                      I don't dislike it, but think it's looking more and more like myspace, and we know how that ended. Tom has no friends.
                      Be Cool Stay in School!
                      Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Just for the sake of having one thread.

                        Not against Facebook, it's just not for me.
                        "What single word is the name of a magazine, a cereal, a board game, and a never-ending series of soul-crushing disappointments which slowly leech away your hope and idealism until you are nothing more than a bitter husk of a man?"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Just for the sake of having one thread.

                          Originally posted by swampymarsh View Post
                          I guess that is what happens when the Lakers are doing suprisingly poor..
                          Funny thing...I just said this to my boy this morning when we were watching the sports on Channel 5...this exact same thing!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Just for the sake of having one thread.

                            Got into Facebook about the time I retired. Only way I know what's happening with people I used to work with. I don't follow sports teams much. Never was athletic. Can't throw, can't catch, not interested in running or swimming. On a bike, however....
                            Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
                            2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
                            2014 so far: 7846 miles, 451,000 feet
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Just for the sake of having one thread.

                              Originally posted by Crazybirdman View Post
                              Not against Facebook, it's just not for me.
                              My entire existence on Facebook probably lasted at the most a few weeks.

                              My grandson said, "Grandma, you won't like Facebook". He said that when I first joined. However, I decided to give it a try. Not too long after I did give it a try, I found myself asking myself, "what are you doing wasting your time here?" I then deleted my account, and I haven't returned.

                              I don't tell people not to use Facebook. I just know it's not my thing.
                              BarbaraAnn

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X