This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knotts' cowboy

anyone know who this guy is or if there are any better pics of him? he's hot!

(picture from darkbeers gallery)

Re: Knotts' cowboy

no idea.....but i agree. )
    MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Is it wrong of me to say ride me like a pony?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sharkyboi
        Is it wrong of me to say ride me like a pony?
        Brokeback Mountain - Knotts' newest attraction?
        (a joke, people)

Barry
        God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiobarry
          Brokeback Mountain - Knotts' newest attraction?
          i'd ride it

Comment

i'll second that

sigpic

Comment

yeah, me too....but only if he keeps that hat on...that hat is just dead sexy...
              MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Artist : Big & Rich

Title : Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy

(intro)DUM-DE-DE-DUM, DE-DE-DUM-DE-DE-DUM, DE-DAA-DAAAAADUM-DE-DE-DUM, DE-DE-DUM-DE-DE-DUM, DE-DAA-DAA-DAA-DAA-DAAAA!Well, I walk into the roomPassing out hundred dollar billsAnd it kills and it thrills like the horns on my Silverado grillAnd I buy the bar a double round of crownAnd everybody's getting down An' this town ain't never gonna be the same.(ChorusCause I saddle up my horseand I ride into the cityI make a lot of noiseCause the girlsThey are so prettyRiding up and down Broadwayon my old stud LeroyAnd the girls saySave a horse, ride a cowboy.Everybody saysSave a horse, Ride a cowboyWell I don't give a dang about nothingI'm singing and Bling- BlangingWhile the girls are drinkingLong necks down!And I wouldn't trade ol' Leroyor my Chevrolet for your EscaladeOr your freak paradeI'm the only John Wayne left in this townAnd I saddle up my horseand I ride into the cityI make a lot of noiseCause the girlsThey are so prettyRiding up and down Broadwayon my old stud LeroyAnd the girls saySave a horse, ride a cowboy.Everybody saysSave a horse, Ride a cowboy(SpokenI'm a thourough-bredthat's what she saidin the back of my truck bedAs I was gettin' buzzed on sudsOut on some back country road.We where flying highFining, whine, having ourselves a big and rich timeAnd I was going, just about as far as she'd let me go.But her evaluationof my cowboy reputationHad me begging for slavationall night longSo I took her out giggin frogsIntroduced her to my old bird dogAnd sang her every Wilie Nelson song I could think ofAnd we made loveAnd I saddled up my horseand I ride into the cityI make a lot of noiseCause the girlsThey are so prettyRiding up and down Broadwayon my old stud LeroyAnd the girls saySave a horse, ride a cowboy.Everybody saysSave a horse, Ride a cowboyWhat? What?Save A Horse Ride A CowboyEverybody saysSave a Horse Ride a cowboy.
                :crazylegs

Comment

Legs... you starting to be a bad influence on Miss Christine or do I have it backwards? :crazylegs

As for the cowboy, I have seen him used in a lot of Knotts ads over what seems like 3 or so years. Perhaps he is an employee making a couple extra bucks with the ads??

Oh yeah, hope to see ya at the park this weekend (if I make it)

hint: :sc:
                  2006 Ice Hockey Champs! (13-0-0) Bar Room Heroes
                  2007 Ice Hockey Champs! (14-6-1) Angry Bar Flies
                  2008 Ice Hockey Champs! (15-2-1-1) Die Another Day

Career Stats:
                  Regular Season Games=108 (36 goals, 34 assists, 70 points, 22 penalty minutes)
                  Playoff Games=11 (6 goals, 7 assists, 13 points, 0 penalty minutes).

Comment

Sweet make it to the park yes cowboy Me bad never Miss C never

Comment

I used to be a train bandit at Knotts back in the early 80's. Got to rob the train and the stagecoach, that is, before they rerouted the stagecoach path. My boss at the time was a guy named Larry Boroskin and he was an identical look alike to Avery Schriber (former celeb who was famous for Lays potato chips). Those were fun days and an extremely easy job too.

Comment

Originally posted by BULLWHIP GRIFFIN
                        I used to be a train bandit at Knotts back in the early 80's. Got to rob the train and the stagecoach, that is, before they rerouted the stagecoach path. My boss at the time was a guy named Larry Boroskin and he was an identical look alike to Avery Schriber (former celeb who was famous for Lays potato chips). Those were fun days and an extremely easy job too.
                        Thanks so cool

Comment

it was a blast crazy legs

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernOverlook
                            anyone know who this guy is or if there are any better pics of him? he's hot!
                            OMG, I love that you started a thread about this. I've been thinking the same thing for a while now. Sometimes I go to Knott's webpage just to stare LOL. I think one of us needs to write in and ask if they'd give up the name. This is, like, a bigger mystery than who Mr. Six was!
                            Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

Maybe it's just me, but he kinda reminds me of William L. Petersen from CSI...
                              "Tonight I wash my hands of you
                              You set the bar I could not live up to
                              Tonight the light is breaking through
                              So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
                              Zebrahead

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X