Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dude like Done.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dude like Done.

    Hey I just wanted to say im graduated from HS now and DONNE! Dang it feels good to be done! So im working at Disney all the time yah.
    Current DL Entertainment Technical Services

    Former DCA Attractions CM

  • #2
    Re: Dude like Done.

    Welcome to the new world where no one cares what you did in High School. I'll be sure to ask for you at the stinger.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

    "Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert




    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Dude like Done.

      Yay congrats! LOL for some reason when I read the title of this thread, I thought it was gonna be another YAGE lol
      I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
      sigpic



      Founding Member of the BA!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Dude like Done.

        Congrats on graduating!

        Now, when you say you're working at Disney all the time, you mean you're working at Disney all the time this summer, and will be going to college in the fall... right? Right????

        Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
        Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

        Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
        Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Dude like Done.

          Congrats
          :crazylegs

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Dude like Done.

            Congratulations on graduating! Enjoy a summer of fun before it starts all over again.
            Woof!








            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Dude like Done.

              Originally posted by a_hyperbole
              Congrats on graduating!

              Now, when you say you're working at Disney all the time, you mean you're working at Disney all the time this summer, and will be going to college in the fall... right? Right????
              Wow so worried, kinda nice too! of course i am, Rancho JC, for stage stuff. I'm trying to get a internship with technical services, but thats like asking for a needle in a haystack, but i have nothing but time! Im gettin trained on GRR on sunday. I get an E ticket!
              Current DL Entertainment Technical Services

              Former DCA Attractions CM

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Dude like Done.

                Originally posted by Fantasmic_Freak
                Wow so worried, kinda nice too! of course i am, Rancho JC, for stage stuff. I'm trying to get a internship with technical services, but thats like asking for a needle in a haystack, but i have nothing but time! Im gettin trained on GRR on sunday. I get an E ticket!
                Good for you!!!!!

                I'm a mom, its my job to check up on people!

                Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

                Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Dude like Done.

                  Originally posted by Chernabog
                  I thought it was gonna be another YAGE lol
                  Yes, I thought the same. My heart missed a beat, I was so excited!
                  BACKPACKING REALNESS

                  DISNEY TRIPS
                  October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
                  October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
                  April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
                  October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
                  October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
                  October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
                  October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
                  December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
                  July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
                  July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
                  July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
                  February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
                  February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

                  (VERY OLD!)
                  TRIP REPORTS

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Dude like Done.

                    Originally posted by Speedway
                    Yes, I thought the same. My heart missed a beat, I was so excited!
                    Now now...we've been averaging about 2 per week. I'd say we'll probably make it until Wednesday until another one cracks under the pressure and goes hysterical on us. Heck...it might even be....ME!

                    Congratulations on your graduation, FF! Don't forget to take some time to RELAX this summer. People have been a bit...er...uptight around here lately. I'm thinking we should all be spending more time at Disneyland....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Dude like Done.

                      Congrats.. a quarter of life is over.. Now for jobs.. and paying for schooling that’s evil...
                      (Evil General Education Requirements..)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Dude like Done.

                        Urgh... I wish GEs would just end!
                        Woof!








                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Dude like Done.

                          Congrats Man! Now just sit back and before you know it, it will be time for Disneyland's 75th Anniversary! (hehe)



                          "To All Who Come To This Happy Place Your Welcome!"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Dude like Done.

                            Conrgats
                            ~I Am Finally Just Me~

                            My Youtube Video Blog

                            Comment

                            Ad Widget

                            Collapse
                            Working...
                            X