Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Flames!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Old Flames!

    i just got an email from a girl I had a major crush on and found out that she now lives in New Jersey. Ok prob. I said i lived in Cali and the next thing she said was I was thinking of moving out there. She than asked where I lived. hmmm Should I let her stay with me and should I feel like I should invite her to stay with me.

    She is drop dead gorgeous! and dude my heart jumped when I saw her pic 6 yrs later and shes even hotter than I last saw her.

    What are some of you opinions?
    Last edited by Mr.DooDah; 09-26-2006, 07:46 AM.
    Come to the dark side,
    we have cookies.

  • #2
    Re: Old Flames!

    I've been married for almost 15 years, but I still keep in touch with a few old girl friends.

    A couple of things to keep in mind. If your married your wife may not like the idea. If your not married but in a releationship, you'd better clear it with your significant other... I'm guessing it won't go over real well either way (because as you pointed out she is gorgeous).

    If you live on your own and are in a situation where you can have guests, be aware that any passion you guys may have had in the past may no longer exsist, so be prepared to sleep on the couch.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Old Flames!

      My now ex boyfriend was NOT thrilled that I was still friends with my bf from before him. Like the sailerm said, clear it with your SO if there is one.
      "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Old Flames!

        oye, better talk with her a while and get to know her again, you never know what the years toll has been on her mind, and well you know she could be wacko :lol: play it safe dude, we want you safe and in love.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Old Flames!

          Go visit her.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Old Flames!

            I don't know... I don't think there is good advice on this one...

            If you want to help her out, do it if you are ready, but don't expect anything in return... she could be playing you, man...
            Check out my other blog:

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Old Flames!

              Originally posted by cellarhound View Post
              I don't know... I don't think there is good advice on this one...

              If you want to help her out, do it if you are ready, but don't expect anything in return... she could be playing you, man...
              yep, I am thinking this to. if she wants to come out and see you, and its legit, then she should have a place to stay on her own and see you this way, if its to stay with you and live off you until she finds other means be wary she might be using you.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Old Flames!

                Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
                yep, I am thinking this to. if she wants to come out and see you, and its legit, then she should have a place to stay on her own and see you this way, if its to stay with you and live off you until she finds other means be wary she might be using you.


                I think these guys and gals have some great advise and beside if things dont workout you don't want another stalker to add to your list. And it would be less of headache trying to kick her out.
                Originally posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair)
                Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Old Flames!

                  Uh, yeah, dude. i'd get to know her again better THEN decide. A hotel might be the best bet!
                  Good morning, son
                  In twenty years from now
                  Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                  And I can tell you 'bout today
                  And how I picked you up and everything changed
                  It was pain
                  Sunny days and rain
                  I knew you'd feel the same things...


                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Old Flames!

                    Originally posted by Mr.DooDah View Post
                    i just got an email from a girl I had a major crush on and found out that she now lives in New Jersey. Ok prob. I said i lived in Cali and the next thing she said was I was thinking of moving out there. She than asked where I lived. hmmm Should I let her stay with me and should I feel like I should invite her to stay with me.

                    She is drop dead gorgeous! and dude my heart jumped when I saw her pic 6 yrs later and shes even hotter than I last saw her.

                    What are some of you opinions?
                    Me thinks you better get over to my singles thread in the gold and let me help you find a good girl

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Old Flames!

                      Simple, have sex with her, get it out of your system and move on.

                      Problem solved!



                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Old Flames!

                        :lmao: ^
                        �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Old Flames!

                          She might just be a good cook?! A live in maid with side benifits. Isn't this every mans dream!?

                          Really though, for someone to pop back in like this I would have questions also. Maybe come right out and ask her some questions. You don't have anything to lose.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Old Flames!

                            Show us her picture and then maybe we can give better advice.
                            How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?
                            :monkey: :monkey:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Old Flames!

                              I would try chatting with her for a while and make sure you can stand her being around. Looks only get so far- if she is going to annoy the hell out of you, no matter how beautiful she maight be- you may want to kill her.
                              Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

                              ΔΜΧΑ

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X