Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

The Return of the Prodigal Poster

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Return of the Prodigal Poster

Let's see last time I was on here was almost 2 years ago, recuperating from the event that was the Golden Anniversary. Since then I've finally fulfilled a long-time wish of mine to go to WDWR. To say that week was an adventure unto itself is like saying water's wet, no kidding. Apparently I missed the MC exodus to there by a couple of weeks. :mob:

There were a lot more good than bad moments, but there was definitely a creepy one that need not be explained. Let's just say that sometimes it sucks living near such a well-known metropolis.

Anyway, my little bro is getting married! :yea: Surprisingly he wants me to be one of his groomsmen (the baby bro is best man, as I told the groom he should be). Also, to cement me in his life, he and his bride-to-be just acquired APs (he told me he could only think about me when he paid for it, the boy must be psychic I swear).

So, I'm back and ready to dish with the best. :ap:
    Best interview answer: My biggest weakness is my honesty...I can never remember my lies!

Re: The Return of the Prodigal Poster

Originally posted by Orcatime View Post

There were a lot more good than bad moments, but there was definitely a creepy one that need not be explained. Let's just say that sometimes it sucks living near such a well-known metropolis.

Woa bro. Glad you're back but remember I'm a Santa Cruz boy too. What happened??
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

You know, sometimes I don't realize somebody's been gone until the post a message like this. It's not because I don't care. It's more like I could swear they've been posting like at least five times a week!

Well, this is one of those cases. Are you sure your last post was two years ago?

I'd love for you to explain the creepy experience!
      -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by FrumiousBoojum View Post
        I'd love for you to explain the creepy experience!
        I was alone on a bus going to DTD, so sthe driver was trying to be friendly and have a conversation with me. First he was surprised that "such a good looking guy" was by himself. Then he asked where I was from, (California). "Which part." That's when I thought to myself Oh damn. Well, as geography would place it, 90 minutes south of San Francisco. Then he asked if I was gay and proceeded to hit on me!

I'm used to getting hit on, just not by guys closer to my grandfather's age!

The rest of the night went great, especially Mannequins and its rotating dance floor (where I could tolerate being thought of as a main course at a sushi bar, there's was plenty of alcohol). :croll:
        Best interview answer: My biggest weakness is my honesty...I can never remember my lies!

Comment

Hmm... I've not had such an experience while alone on a WDW bus.

Guess I have better luck picking the right drivers.
          -Tim

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X