This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooters

Let's be honest, it's more than girls of questionable modesty parading around in tank tops and short shorts....

It's the best darn buffalo wings around!

Yeah, yeah, I'm a straight chick posting about Hooters in the men's forum. Just didn't seem like a Gibson Girls post, ya know?

Personally, I take 'em mild or medium. Tried "naked" wings once, but those were too bland, even for me. Sucks that you have to pay extra for Bleu Cheese though.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Lets be honest it's an honest liveing and i used to work there....
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

I love the food there. In college, my roommate and I would go there on sunday mornings to watch football games since they had all of the games on different tv's. Great wings and burgers aren't bad either.

Also, side note, a new Hooters is opening just down the street from me supposedly.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

I think an old Coco's near me is being replaced by a Hooters. I'm looking forward to it, because I love the food, but often my bf doesn't want to drive that far.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

They closed the Newport Beach Hooters.

Comment

I never did notice the quality of the food itself there. Seriously.
            "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

I've never been there, and I am a Wing aficionado.
              sigpic

Comment

One of the things Hooters does well beside the food (I love their wings also!) is service, it seems that it has a higher than normal about of "wait staff", and they are trained to be friendly, and check not only their tables, but other tables too.

Here is a photo album from a recent visit...

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/522930
                Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

yeah right .. service... lol!!! Its all about the Hooters!!!
                  Guys this is the man forum now... ok i like the wings for a quarter and beer for a buck.. mmmm happy hour... :bow:
                  Last edited by Mr.DooDah; 06-02-2005, 08:29 PM.
                  Come to the dark side,
                  we have cookies.

Comment

I got a hooters in New Tampa i need to visit soon... and they are building a new one off the interstate nar me... hehe... I enjoy Hooters...

Comment

Whoa whoa whoa, now wait... just back up now.

Hooters has food?!?!?!

Holy crap! This is the greatest thing since Elway won the Bowl!

:runs outside: Hey! Hooters has food! Hooters has food! Hey!!.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzman
                        Whoa whoa whoa, now wait... just back up now.

Hooters has food?!?!?!

Holy crap! This is the greatest thing since Elway won the Bowl!

:runs outside: Hey! Hooters has food! Hooters has food! Hey!!.....

:lol:

Comment

Hooters=Heaven.

Just wish they would have Corona on tap so I could buy a pitcher instead of paying five dollars for every bottle. Because when I go to Hooters I stay for a good four hours and it takes alot of Coronas to get you loaded in five hours, gets pricey. Oh, and the girls are hot too.
                          "They have the Swiss...."

Comment

I have never been- my husband used to go all the time because his best friend's wife used to work there and they would get free drinks all the time. I have heard many drunken stories from those days (they taught a four year old how to pinch butts and hit on women)

Anyways, he doen't like the food very much, so I haven't been able to convince him to go since.
                            Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                            Help support the site you love:
                            -Visit the MiceChat store
                            Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                            MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

" Nobody goes to HOOTERS for wings. " --- Chris Rock

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X