• Show
Clear All

• Americans are not Stupid!!!

Too damn funny...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE&eurl
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

Re: Americans are not Stupid!!!

Watched this with my fingers over my eyes in horror. Ouch, this hurts.

Comment

I know that from my job. I wonder how some people make it through day to day.

it was scary to watch, but doesn't jay leno have the same type of thing on his show?

Comment

I just don't believe it. Either they went looking for the stupidest people in America or they did a serious edit job.

What bothers me even more are the comments left under the video. It's amazing how people can judge an entire NATION by the acts of a few. I know we're guilty of the same thing but geez. It makes me wonder why we all haven't blown each other up by now.

I'll never forget going to Canada right after the war started. I was on tour with the all girls choir, and I couldn't believe what people said to me. I asked one girl with an anti-american shirt if she knew everyone doesn't think exactly the same.

Comment

^^

yes, of course it was edited. They are not going to include the people who knew the answers. That wouldn't be as funny. However, those people do exist and it's still scary. The ones that frek me out the most are the , 'we're going to blow em all up..." types....*shudders*

Comment

Of course you need to find the ones who don't know the answer. For every one that didn't know the answer, think of how many Did. They could have been out there taping all day or longer to get under 6 minutes of footage.

Of course you can always watch

Rick Mercer's

Talking To Americans

this one I think is funnier

Here is an example of one clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seYUbVa7L7w

Comment

Yup, Jay Leno calls it Jaywalking. And yes, plenty of Americans are this clueless. I would say it was from watching too much television, but truthfully, the only reason I knew most of these answers was from watching television, whether it be news or fiction placed in world event setting or simply a legitimate talk show like Oprah Winfrey.

Jay gathers the best of the Jaywalk sidewalk interviews and has them compete in a Battle of Jaywalk All-Stars. Don't believe me?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJBfdkDlubU[/youtube]

If your wondering why they don't react to the audience, it's because Jay prerecords this so they don't hold back on the answers.

Comment

heh, this reply under the video is classic...
                That was about 10 people out of the billions of Americans...you can't use this to judge all Americans. Interview English people, Iranian people, Russians...10 bucks says they can't answer any of these questions either.
                ROFL :lmao:
                Last edited by Hippie; 03-04-2007, 08:19 PM.

Comment

If you wanna be smart start reading for at least an hour or so everyday.

Comment

Oh man... that was painful. Really. Really. Painful.

How people could possibly mix up Iran and Australia is completely beyond me... honestly.

To be fair, this sort of thing could be done in any country really.

Comment

It's scary to know there are people in this country that are that stupid. Yes I know they're not all like that but just knowing how many morons are out there.... I'm surprised I can sleep at night sometimes.

Comment

This is scary..truly scary.
                        Mark

Contribute to my Johari or start your own!!
                        http://kevan.org/johari?view=MarkS01

Comment

....a sad display of our American Society.........shameful.

Comment

If you look at the video closely, you'll see the maps are "rigged" or baited. Australia is intentionally mislabeled with with whatever country their asking them to find. I'm not sure if that makes things better or worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Digital Jedi View Post
                              If you look at the video closely, you'll see the maps are "rigged" or baited. Australia is intentionally mislabeled with with whatever country their asking them to find. I'm not sure if that makes things better or worse.
                              I think that was the point. If someone labeled a map with Australia saying North Korea or whatever, I'd immediately point it out. It's obvious the people didn't even realize they were given bogus maps. In fact, I saw those maps and ROFL

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X