Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Am I the only one...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one...

Who absolutely hates lip gloss or lipstick? When my GF wears it, it's kinda ajoke because I won't kiss her until it's like completely gone. I hate the stuff...It's like kissing a slug! I also don't find women attractive when they wear like lipstick unless it's really skin color toned...Like to look like natural lips not bright red or something.
    "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

Re: Am I the only one...

Originally posted by DisneyDude2006 View Post
    Who absolutely hates lip gloss or lipstick? When my GF wears it, it's kinda ajoke because I won't kiss her until it's like completely gone. I hate the stuff...It's like kissing a slug! I also don't find women attractive when they wear like lipstick unless it's really skin color toned...Like to look like natural lips not bright red or something.
    DUDE! Maybe she wears it so you will kiss it off of her! Could be a method to her madness.

Comment

My DH likes it when I wear lipgloss - I do NOT wear bright red or any bright colors - but won't kiss me until it is off. Too slimy for him too!

Comment

My fiance is the same way. He will kiss me when I have chapstick on, he actually likes it, but if I have shiny lip gloss on he is hesitant about kissing me. He will after I wipe it off though.

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessY View Post
          My DH likes it when I wear lipgloss - I do NOT wear bright red or any bright colors - but won't kiss me until it is off. Too slimy for him too!
          Your "Designated Hitter" doesn't like your lip gloss? (sorry--baseball joke--can't wait for the season to start)

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessY View Post
            Originally posted by PirateChick View Post
            My fiance is the same way. He will kiss me when I have chapstick on, he actually likes it, but if I have shiny lip gloss on he is hesitant about kissing me. He will after I wipe it off though.
            Kiss harder!

Comment

My husband hates it when I put on carmex or whatever. I just laugh at him. It used to be a cute joke that he'd ask for some of my carmex when he wanted a kiss - now it's just slimey and messy. Awww, what 11 years of marriage will do.
              sigpic
              Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

My hubby doesn't like it either but he still kisses me with my lip gloss on.

Comment

I wear gloss so it keeps my lips soft for my honey, but right before I kiss him, I wipe it completely gone, then just reapply once finished.

He'll kiss me with it, but doesn't really care for it. Plus I dont want him to have sparklies on his lips. Yeeeah, no. He doesn't like passion fruit either.

But he does like soft lips.
                  Urge to groove building. Must... snap.... fingers....

Comment

I have no issues with her wearing lip gloss and kissing her. She occasionally wears some kind that is sticky that I don't like, but I still kiss her. She very rarely wears lipstick.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

My Husband hates it when I wear it and try to kiss him, no prob without it, but I think he hates the goopyness...

so I only wear it when we go out...and I want to look more put together...
                      procrastibating

Comment

I don't wear lipgloss often (I hate lipstick), but my rosebud salve is a must (keeps my lips soft and it's not waxy like chapstick).

Comment

I prefer lipgloss than lipstick.

Comment

I'm not a fan of lipstick or lip gloss on a woman either, chapstick or anything else like it doesn't really bother me.

Comment

I've never known my husband to complain or refuse to kiss me, so no problem here!
                              A signature should go here.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X