This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Straight Guys and the women who love them

This by far will be the quietest thread of them all. Since I'm perhaps the only straight (and married to an actual woman with kids) guy out there, I thought creating this thread would give me some peace and quiet. Far away from the hustle and bustle of the hot guy, endangered Aladdin, Sephora blush swapping mayhem, (and excess Peoplemover threads) out there. So if you're straight and proud, show us your gut and come out of "the garage" here!

Straight eye for the Straight guy? Sounds gay to me.
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

I sense that Gwyren, and ortizmo will visit this thread looking for some "lovin"
    Katie :yea:
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

I love straight men
      Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
      Help support the site you love:
      -Visit the MiceChat store
      Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
      MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Without straight men, I would be a very unhappy woman!
        �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

I love straight men
          Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I am straight with a touch of estrogen.
            >>Alan<<
            Member 216

Comment

Hmm how intresting i love straight men to
              ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyFanaticBoy
                Hmm how intresting i love straight men to
                oooooh, that can get ya into trouble sometimes!
                �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Ya know...funny thing. I tried to be gay. But, when I had my coming out party, all my gay friends wouldn't let me join the club.

I mean sure, I listen to show tunes and enjoy Broadway musicals, I'm fashion conscious and I love the color pink. However, once they found out I vote Republican and own a gun, when I came out, they said I wasn't qualified and they shoved me back in to the closet.

So here I am, a straight guy wearing pink boxers....

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rio
                    Ya know...funny thing. I tried to be gay. But, when I had my coming out party, all my gay friends wouldn't let me join the club.

I mean sure, I listen to show tunes and enjoy Broadway musicals, I'm fashion conscious and I love the color pink. However, once they found out I vote Republican and own a gun, when I came out, they said I wasn't qualified and they shoved me back in to the closet.

So here I am, a straight guy wearing pink boxers....

EXCELLENT first post!!

Welcome to MiceChat and may you enjoy your stay. Please call DustySage for clean towels and any help getting yourself out of that closet!

Comment

It's amazing how fast the straight guy room becomes so taupe. Micechat is now Vicechat. I'll just keep rereading DQ's post and hope for the best.
                      "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

There seems to be an excessively effervescent amount of "who's what" on these boards. Should we pass out scorecards at the next meet?

Feh! :botox:
                        Last edited by Bornieo Goes Bananas; 06-03-2005, 10:42 PM. Reason: adding some botox!

Comment

I love straight guys, there are more on MC than we think.
                          :crazylegs

Comment

I like straight guys too! Especially the majority of the ones on micechat. I never said I didn't appreciate straight guys. It's just gay pride month and it just happened naturally ! But, we'll have straight pride month next month just for the straight men who feel unappreciated. For not calling me the "other F word", for not kicking my , and for treating me the way you treat everyone else I applaud you straight man. COME OUT OF THE GARAGE! We won't bite! (Just for the record my coming out thread was for everyone!)

Comment

Originally posted by Disneykat
                              I sense that Gwyren, and ortizmo will visit this thread looking for some "lovin"
                              and maybe ah schucks and Anders because they are sweeties too!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X