This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 things women should know...

1.) We loathe being told what we should know about women because everything we ever learned turned out to be wrong or backfired...We'll prrobably ask sometime, just being told hits that reverse psychology thing.
    2.) We are willing to change if we can take few core essentials along, some men choose sports, other choose video games, some prefer beer--let us keep a few things or they might loose it.
    3.) Men are not jerks just genetically less sensative as women, its not something we intended when we were boys, you just get older and the commercial with baby doesn't make us wanna cry, its not something we planned on.

Originally posted by ah schucks
    1.) We loathe being told what we should know about women because everything we ever learned turned out to be wrong or backfired...We'll prrobably ask sometime, just being told hits that reverse psychology thing.
    2.) We are willing to change if we can take few core essentials along, some men choose sports, other choose video games, some prefer beer--let us keep a few things or they might loose it.
    3.) Men are not jerks just genetically less sensative as women, its not something we intended when we were boys, you just get older and the commercial with baby doesn't make us wanna cry, its not something we planned on.
    4. Men are stupid and start the same thread without talking to each other first
    5. Onviously we don't communicate well!!
    ...it's been a long time.

Comment

6. There are more than one way to a man's heart other than his stomach.

Comment

:bow:
        Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

"heart"? Pffttppft! Wrong organ.
          I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
          That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
          sigpic

Comment

should we post this in the gbson girls so they can read it?

7)We don't do hints. If you sigh, and tell us you are hungry, we don't automatically translate that into "would you please brive to Jack in the Box and get me a Jumbo Jack with cheese, onion rings, and a large chocalate shake"
            So PLEASE, just tell us what you want
            "What single word is the name of a magazine, a cereal, a board game, and a never-ending series of soul-crushing disappointments which slowly leech away your hope and idealism until you are nothing more than a bitter husk of a man?"

Comment

No no- they put there 50 Things Men Should Know in there forum...

8.) We don't know women's fashion- help us out, don't be shy- ring sizes and dress sizes are not top secret info---spill the beans so we can buy you the right thing the first time...otherwise we will buy the god awful multi-color dress that would never wear- just to spite you!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazybirdman
                should we post this in the gbson girls so they can read it?

7)We don't do hints. If you sigh, and tell us you are hungry, we don't automatically translate that into "would you please brive to Jack in the Box and get me a Jumbo Jack with cheese, onion rings, and a large chocalate shake"
                So PLEASE, just tell us what you want

This is so true.......guys just don't do subtle!!!!
                Katie :yea:
                Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

9) Don't think we don't understand what it's like to have cramps during that time of month. After eating a bad burrito at an outdoor art festival and it needs to come out in a hurry and all the portapotties are in use and you are trying to do the Tijuanna Two Step to avoid having an accident and you are doubling over in pain as your intestines are tying themselves in knots and you want to cry but are a guy and don't want to make a fool of yourself in front of everybody.................Well guys understand the cramps!!!!!
                  PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

10. There are two lists in the forum not because men don't communicate but because this thread is aptly titled- 50 Things Women Should Know...not girls, we want to and strive to think of you as women...ohhhhhhh but sometimes you make it so DARN hard!

Comment

10. There are two lists in the forum not because men don't communicate but because this thread is aptly titled- 50 Things Women Should Know...not girls, we want to and strive to think of you as women...ohhhhhhh but sometimes you make it so DARN hard!
                      And a left comes from out of the sky! and shes down for the count!
                      :lol: :lol:
                      Come to the dark side,
                      we have cookies.

Comment

and they are considered the stronger of the sexes why?

Comment

11. There are two lists actually because despite Ah Shucks wry humor, men do like to compete with eachother... It is healthy really... Even though I think Ah Shucks is a bit of a "Mac" for pointing this out in this way... He really is just like any other guy... Charming if only for self serving purposes...

(Sorry Shucks, but I have to clip a corner on your "Brotherhood of the Lost Boys" card...)
                          Check out my other blog:

Comment

Originally posted by cellarhound
                            11. There are two lists actually because despite Ah Shucks wry humor, men do like to compete with eachother... It is healthy really... Even though I think Ah Shucks is a bit of a "Mac" for pointing this out in this way... He really is just like any other guy... Charming if only for self serving purposes...

(Sorry Shucks, but I have to clip a corner on your "Brotherhood of the Lost Boys" card...)
                            Actually, I started a thread before seeing Ah Shucks thread, there was nothing about competiting.
                            ...it's been a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by cellarhound
                              Charming to the last it would seem...you can keep my the boys card, *Slips on his sunglasses* I always thought myself more like a man. *flings the card* like a bad card in a poker tournment.

FYI for the record peeps- there is a C in Schucks!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X