This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tsunami

Ok I was resting peacfuly at my home watching "Hit me baby one more time" and right before Tiffany came one we were told to evacuate because of a possible Tsunami heading our way, I left my warm bed and jumped in my car and went to of all places Downtown Disney to wait it out. Of course the Tsunami never turned out.

Did anyone else head for the hills?

MSNBC-
    A major earthquake struck about 80 miles off the coast of northern California on Tuesday night, briefly prompting a tsunami warning along the Pacific coast. There were no immediate reports of damages or injuries.
    Come to the dark side,
    we have cookies.

Originally posted by Mr.DooDah
    Ok I was resting peacfuly at my home watching "Hit me baby one more time" and right before Tiffany came one we were told to evacuate because of a possible Tsunami heading our way, I left my warm bed and jumped in my car and went to of all places Downtown Disney to wait it out. Of course the Tsunami never turned out.

Did anyone else head for the hills?

MSNBC-
    A major earthquake struck about 80 miles off the coast of northern California on Tuesday night, briefly prompting a tsunami warning along the Pacific coast. There were no immediate reports of damages or injuries.
    Nope. Got ready to bail though. Live two blocks from beach and I was feeling pretty uneasy all night though.
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X